• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map not loading on US5 Eclysandir using PC version.

SimplyNoble

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to get to the world map on my laptop. I can get to it just fine on the mobile app. The page begins to load and then stalls about halfway through. All other aspects of the game are working correctly for me. IKs it just me or are others having this problem?

SimplyNoble

Using Firefox. Not sure what version it is but it is up to date. Looking at the link the description is rather different to me. The world map simply does not load going from my main page via the world map icon. Every time I have tried in the past 24 hours or so. Nothing else has changed. It isn't my cache either.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Can you please try using an incognito version of FF and let me know if that works?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
That usually means there's an issue with one of your browser extensions if you've already cleared the cache. To figure out which one you can disable them, restart your browser and then enable them again one by one to see which one causes the problem.

SimplyNoble

That usually means there's an issue with one of your browser extensions if you've already cleared the cache. To figure out which one you can disable them, restart your browser and then enable them again one by one to see which one causes the problem.
Okay, thanks for the help. :)