• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

You made the chapter quests declinable!!!

Eldenisa Tiege

I am almost done with the Fairies Chapter. I've been stuck on chapter quest #53 for quite a while and all the declinable quests seem to be on a loop from previous chapters even though I tried to make sure they were done before I continued to the next. Is #53 a trigger that will release the rest of the chapter quests since it is also the last tech of the chapter?

DeletedUser4372

thank you guys for mentioning this. I am so tired of getting to the end of a zone to have some stupid quest come up like, " get 6,000 fairy farts when you do not need any more farts, they do nothing but take half your time from finishing the level. Most of you will understand that after a few " guest " maps, all we do is throw our our $ to the wholesaler and our KP to ancients. Those badly timed quests did nothing but exasperate this.

DeletedUser2959

I am almost done with the Fairies Chapter. I've been stuck on chapter quest #53 for quite a while and all the declinable quests seem to be on a loop from previous chapters even though I tried to make sure they were done before I continued to the next. Is #53 a trigger that will release the rest of the chapter quests since it is also the last tech of the chapter?

No, you must complete "Advanced Scouts" in the next chapter for the old chapter quests to become declinable.