• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random manufacturing boosts

DeletedUser4163

He's not.

Even a basic search of the Beta forums would have gotten you to this thread (https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/3x-faster-production.10465/) which is all that we have to go on so far.

That at least helps, however why would I search the Beta forums I don't play the bets version nor do I want too. I want to play the completed version, all Im asking for is some basic information Im not asking that give me their algorithms or any trade secrets just information on a game that I have paid to play, basic customer service

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Once again missing the point, no offense but your response is speculation.

All of the responses here may be right but they are not from INNO. Telling me you saw it on the Beta thread is not official, telling me joesmith from your sisters nephews worlds is not official. INNO wont answer through support or thier Twitter/facebook so how else are we to get a official response to a product/service I have paid for.

You can rest assured Inno does not respond to the Forum so why keep making the same demands on a venue that will never get you what you want? o_O:confused:

DeletedUser5800

All of the responses here may be right but they are not from INNO.
That's what happens when you post on a public forum, you get responses from the public. ;)
If you want to speak to INNO directly mail them a letter:
InnoGames GmbH
Friesenstraße 13
20097 Hamburg

If you had rather speak directly to the Elvenar Team you will have to direct message them or wait until they are live on FB and take your chances.

No matter how much you say the same thing here, the best you will get is what you have gotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One

All of the responses here may be right but they are not from INNO. Telling me you saw it on the Beta thread is not official, telling me joesmith from your sisters nephews worlds is not official. INNO wont answer through support or thier Twitter/facebook so how else are we to get a official response to a product/service I have paid for.
The developers have never responded on any of the forums since the game started, so all the complaining in the world is unlikely to change that. Forum moderators often respond on Beta, which they did in the thread posted above. Here is the specific post in that thread from an agent of Inno. Forum mod posts are the only response any player has ever gotten on the forums, so you may complain all you like that we don't get your point, but you are wrong. We get the point that you think you are entitled to a response from the developers. You should get the point that, based on 3+ years of the game's existence, the chance of you getting such a response is as close to zero as it is possible to get.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
how else are we to get a official response to a product/service I have paid for.

I have 2 responses to this. I looked at your city and it doesn't look to me like much was spent but obviously taking your word for it. If you paid for diamonds then you paid for those in game items and advantages that can be bought with diamond but nothing else. I sometimes wish I could buy some things that are not offered but that isn't the way it works.

I have 3 cities and a family member has 1. I believe these 4 cities are proof positive that $ spent has nothing to do with this RANDOM event.
1. Top 20 city with too much $ spent got it
2. Medium city with limited $ spent probably at least a year ago if not longer got it.
3. Small city with no $ spent got it.
4. New small city with some $ spent beyond the first new player offer did not get it.
So there is no direct correlation between $ spent and whether or not we got this if the above is any indicator..

DeletedUser4163

Well consider this is a INNO platform and a intellectual product of theirs one would assume they have a vested interest in it and a obligation to its content. The Mod's, volunteers as they are and thank you for your service, have contacts within INNO one could speculate that the message could be forwarded.

Im sure the irony of snail mailing a tech company is not lost on you.

DeletedUser4163

I have 2 responses to this. I looked at your city and it doesn't look to me like much was spent but obviously taking your word for it. If you paid for diamonds then you paid for those in game items and advantages that can be bought with diamond but nothing else. I sometimes wish I could buy some things that are not offered but that isn't the way it works.

I have 3 cities and a family member has 1. I believe these 4 cities are proof positive that $ spent has nothing to do with this RANDOM event.
1. Top 20 city with too much $ spent got it
2. Medium city with limited $ spent probably at least a year ago if not longer got it.
3. Small city with no $ spent got it.
4. New small city with some $ spent beyond the first new player offer did not get it.
So there is no direct correlation between $ spent and whether or not we got this if the above is any indicator..

Once again not the point, I never complained about the random issue, its INNO's property they can do as they please, what I'm asking for is some information, Im not the only one asking these questions. I could not care more that someone got a "official " advantage and I did not, what I'm asking for is information why I didn't.

If you don't want too see posts like this then don't read them as simple as that,

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Well consider this is a INNO platform and a intellectual product of theirs one would assume they have a vested interest in it and a obligation to its content.
Technically, only partially. The forum software running is XenForo, which is an independent company, not part of Inno, and is in use by a lot of other companies. The design of the forums running on XenForo have been done by a company called ExpressPlus. Inno hasn't even paid the $250.00 to get XenForo's advertising off the bottom of every page....

Once again not the point, I never complained about the random issue.
It's never the point if you change the point. As far as I can tell, Deborah's point is that in at least two (that I've noticed) messages you've referred to having paid money to play the game, as though that entitles you to a personal response about anything you want answered.

If you don't want too see posts like this then don't read them as simple as that
Since Deborah never complained about seeing your messages, this looks a lot like an attempt to stifle her input. You have exactly the same ability to not read her messages as anyone else does.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4163

Forum software by XenForo™ © 2010-2018 XenForo Ltd.
© 2009-2017 InnoGames GmbH

INNO's copyright on the bottom of the page so it is INNO's

Paying for a service or paying for diamonds if you must, does entitle me to a response on that service that I paid for, since the diamonds can be used for a variety of different of aspects in the game it is a all encompassing to the game itself.

As for my comment about messages I didn't quote anyone specific so therefore it wasn't directed at Deborah and so her input is just as valid as mine

DeletedUser5800

upload_2018-4-17_15-33-12.png

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Paying for a service or paying for diamonds if you must, does entitle me to a response on that service that I paid for, since the diamonds can be used for a variety of different of aspects in the game it is a all encompassing to the game itself.

I learned years ago that ALL of these games have very technical language that basically says buying in game "currency" entitles the player to nothing. I literally went around with a game because in game currency disappeared. Bottom line? It was delivered at time of purchase so no recourse. I even tried the disputed charge route to no avail. Seriously!? :mad: Besides there is DEFINITELY nowhere that this is available to anybody for purchase with in game diamonds or otherwise so that is totally irreverent.

rvtdragon1

I have not posted anything on the forum in quite a while. I had some issues with a few people (they may read this and know who they are. If so I want to apologize now. I am sincerely and honestly sorry.) However, this issue and comments have made me comment.

The special offer was RANDOM. No-one did anything to get the special offer. No-one did anything wrong to not get the offer. Random means random. Maybe a computer program was written to give 1/10th (1/16th, 1/100th, 1/1000th) of the cities on a world this offer. I did nothing special to get the offer, you did nothing that would keep you from getting the offer. Maybe next time you get a special offer to gain 1,000,000 coins by clicking on each residence 20 times. maybe I don't. It is random. The program did not say to itself (it is a computer) "rvt gets this. Blah blah does not."

Some got it. Some did not. I think, if I were INNO, after this I would give nothing to anybody.

It is random.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Forum software by XenForo™ © 2010-2018 XenForo Ltd.
© 2009-2017 InnoGames GmbH

INNO's copyright on the bottom of the page so it is INNO's

As for my comment about messages I didn't quote anyone specific so therefore it wasn't directed at Deborah and so her input is just as valid as mine
The copyright statement applies to what it applies to. The copyright statement in a book does not mean that the author owes it to you to be looking over your shoulder and answering questions whenever you read it. Nor the publisher, nor the designer, nor the printer, nor the distributor, nor the store that sold it to you. Here, you didn't even pay for anything on the forums, so good luck with that expectation.

Anyone is entitled to a certain amount of support for anything for which they paid. You did not pay for the random speed increase, because it is not something currently available to purchase. You are in no way entitled to an answer as to why they tested it on certain accounts and not yours.

If part of your message is addressed generally to everyone who you don't want reading your messages, it's polite to place it above the quotes, rather than below them. The presumption in English is that a reply below a quote is a reply to the quote. Setting all that aside, if someone else complained about having to see your message, you should probably quote them. If no-one complained about having to see your message, then it's still an attempt to stifle other people.

DeletedUser4163

I learned years ago that ALL of these games have very technical language that basically says buying in game "currency" entitles the player to nothing. I literally went around with a game because in game currency disappeared. Bottom line? It was delivered at time of purchase so no recourse. I even tried the disputed charge route to no avail. Seriously!? :mad: Besides there is DEFINITELY nowhere that this is available to anybody for purchase with in game diamonds or otherwise so that is totally irreverent.

Absolutely they have disclaimers, so does Whole Foods the moment you walk through their doors you have accepted that disclaimer however if you slip and fall you can still pursue action if you wish and most likely win. I know the MMO gamemakers mindset of its however INNO has a server in the States and therefore must abide by local laws. Do not ever take a disclaimer as legally binding.

All this being said I'm still only seeking information and it shouldn't be this hard. Most successful businesses will provide information to their customers.

DeletedUser5800

You do realize that you put the word "random" in the title while asking why something happened the way it did?
Assuming you understand what 'random' means you have to be able to see the fatal flaw in your pursuit as you have began the query with the answer.