• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Random manufacturing boosts

shimmerfly

@chasesrbud
Speculate that you may have been a bad boy/girl and Santa didn't give you any presents. :)
I think it's been explained enough and you know that Inno doesn't respond to what you don't like in the forum..
You seem like a reasonable, educated person. What's there to explain? Some got it, some did not. Maybe you'll be the one to get it next time and others won't. :eek::Do_O

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
And I was writing a politely worded message to respond to the *demand* for attention from direct Inno staff via a platform they don't use, but had to stop every few seconds to read the 'new posts' and I think you guys have covered it. Actually, I think it was covered in one word *Random*.
Ashrem

new paragraph new thought basic english
And now that poster is trying to teach basic english to @Ashrem
Did anyone bring popcorn?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Absolutely they have disclaimers, so does Whole Foods the moment you walk through their doors you have accepted that disclaimer however if you slip and fall you can still pursue action if you wish and most likely win. I know the MMO gamemakers mindset of its however INNO has a server in the States and therefore must abide by local laws. Do not ever take a disclaimer as legally binding.

All this being said I'm still only seeking information and it shouldn't be this hard. Most successful businesses will provide information to their customers.

The online game company I had the terrible experience with was 100% a U.S. Corporation so try again if you must. And please do not try to school me in contract law. I am a retired Corporate CPA so I have probably read more contracts and spent more time with Lawyers than you ever will. :mad:

Well this has been "fun" but done. I have an HOA meeting to get ready for and I'm sure I will feel like I'm picking up right where I left off here. LOL!

rvtdragon1

Ashrem. Are you refering to the pig picture? I think you were posting that at the same time I was writing my message.

(Random means random)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Absolutely they have disclaimers, so does Whole Foods the moment you walk through their doors you have accepted that disclaimer however if you slip and fall you can still pursue action if you wish and most likely win. I know the MMO gamemakers mindset of its however INNO has a server in the States and therefore must abide by local laws. Do not ever take a disclaimer as legally binding.

All this being said I'm still only seeking information and it shouldn't be this hard. Most successful businesses will provide information to their customers.
Disclaimers are not licenses. You agreed to terms in order to play the game, and you agreed to terms when you bought diamonds. Those are not disclaimers, those are contracts between Inno and users. It has nothing to do with disclaimers.

The developers do not monitor the forums. There is nothing "hard" about it. If a forum moderator sees your post and feels it might require a response, they will pass it on to the developers, and the developers will pass back a response, or not bother. Neither of those things are about easy or hard, they are about the developers don't pay any attention to the forums. The forums are free, no-one has to pay anything to use the forums. Nothing in the agreement you accepted to log into the forums creates a commitment from them to respond to your anger. No-one on the forums is entitled to a response from the developers. The developers do not monitor the forums, so probably have no idea you want an answer.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4163

The Dev's most certainly read the forums why else are they asking for input on the new community building on this very forum?

As to "random" I used the word once to describe the "event" they put on and using that word I accepted the fact that it was a random event, the entire message is devoted to the theme that I would like information. No demands were made, assertions that as a paying customer I deserve a response were made, huge difference.

rvtdragon1

On Monday 4/16/18 INNO seemed fit to give random boosts to players, I have sent a support ticket, I tweeted and read facebook and have yet to receive any information as to why these individuals were giving an advantage (free of charge), this is the second time this has happened.

All Im asking is a explanation, its not hard INNO , its not going to cause you distress. you cant be sued but you can be open with your communications to us. If its a technical issue tell us [-].

The mods closed another thread on this so keep it civil
Closing this thread. If you cannot have a discussion relaying your displeased while remaining respectful to the Moderators, Innogames, Each Other, and the Rules than this thread has no business being open. Cleaned and closed.

Xelenia

If, as you say, it was "random" then the rest of us seem a bit confused. What exactly do you want to know from INNO? It was random, some got the special offer. Some did not. (random means random)

DeletedUser4163

That's not the game developers, that the Community Managers, who in turn forward that feedback to the development team.

Same thing in a round about way, can they not pass on my request, is the person at Walmart cashier not a employee and therefore capable of answering questions and if not do they not get someone who can?

@chasesrbud
Speculate that you may have been a bad boy/girl and Santa didn't give you any presents. :)

Ha now thats funny and not altogether wrong on how I feel about a simple request for information

DeletedUser

Same thing in a round about way, can they not pass on my request, is the person at Walmart cashier not a employee and therefore capable of answering questions and if not do they not get someone who can?

You still have not answered my question in regards to the product/service have you paid for here. ;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Not at all the same thing. The forum mods are 100% volunteers. No paid employees of Inno are participating in the forums. That is almost certainly deliberate to protect themselves. The forum mods provided an answer on the beta form about this beta feature. You are not happy with that response, which is entirely within your rights. Being unhappy with it does not entitle you to a different answer.

DeletedUser5800

As to "random" I used the word once to describe the "event" they put on and using that word I accepted the fact that it was a random event, the entire message is devoted to the theme that I would like information.

On Monday 4/16/18 INNO seemed fit to give random boosts to players, I have sent a support ticket, I tweeted and read facebook and have yet to receive any information as to why these individuals were giving an advantage (free of charge), this is the second time this has happened.

All Im asking is a explanation, its not hard INNO

I get that your question is "WHY was it random?" and the answer, though I'm not an official, is because they wanted it to be.
But why did they want it to be? They must tell me!

No, they have no obligation to tell you anything ever and furthermore the answer would make no difference at all.

But then I would know why I got the shaft.

Because it was random.

But why was it random?

Because they wanted it to be.

But why don't they tell us why they wanted it to be?

Because they have no obligation to tell you anything ever and furthermore the answer would make no difference at all.

You can see how this can go on for all of time.
They either have a reason or don't and either way it makes no difference because it happened, it was random and most importantly it happened and was random. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4163

Not at all the same thing. The forum mods are 100% volunteers. No paid employees of Inno are participating in the forums. That is almost certainly deliberate to protect themselves. The forum mods provided an answer on the beta form about this beta feature. You are not happy with that response, which is entirely within your rights. Being unhappy with it does not entitle you to a different answer.

To set this straight once again I'm not asking for your input Im asking for Inno's as stated in initial post dont get me wrong I appreciate the link to the beta forums and generally the regular forum users are exceptionally helpful., Volunteers or not they still represent Inno, because they are on a Inno website with control given to them by Inno, hence they are Inno.

Once again I understand they are volunteers and I respect that

I

Because they have no obligation to tell you anything ever and furthermore the answer would make no difference at all.

You can see how this can go on for all of time.
They either have a reason or don't and either way it makes no difference because it happened, it was random and most importantly it happened and was random. :rolleyes:

One could argue they do have a obligation as Im a customer, receipts to prove it, That said they could choose to not disclose it but I ask you why would they? Its a very simple question why was this done? Why were some people gifted and others not. Im not asking for much and in the name of good corporate citizenship and the 10 minutes that it would take to answer it they should. As i stated earlier i dont care about the bonus, I do care about clear and concise information