• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 312108

@ElegantZara Sadly, this is a long known fact that IG really doesn't care...

I am being very disheartened - what was our number one complaint.... Scouting/Research... what do they do, increase the chances of it so we get this nonsense...
upload_2019-9-24_22-57-7.png

Rayloff

Well, I guess i can focus on my chapter now and finally dont have to worry about doing events anymore, since the update of not allowing lvl 1 manufactory or lvl 1 workshops to complete quests, I wont even be looking at doing events anymore...oh well not like the event buildings were that great anyway :( I did have fun doing events just because, but now not so much..oh well

GlamDoll

I am being very disheartened - what was our number one complaint.... Scouting/Research... what do they do, increase the chances of it so we get this nonsense...
View attachment 6523

Yeah...It is an absolute dumpster fire! (AT BEST)! But, as much as I don't want to, IT IS the reason why, I paid for event currencies, for so long.....because I didn't like all that nonsense. The sad thing about it? It isn't even about MY money, AS much as I thought I was helping, by way of supporting IG, SO, we would get more content, better quality, etc....

UNFORTUNATELY, it seems (the more a company profits/the more corners get cut)!!!!, is what's true, and it's faster than an avalanche down a mountain, at this point.

AND, I would use absurd, obscene, ridiculous, etc ad nauseam, BUT, I STILL find ALL that lacking IN this case.

I truly am bewildered, for a city-building game, that I am either required to be a math wizard!!! Or at least depend on them. I just want a pretty city. and play my way FFS INNO. you can strip me of ALL ranking points on everything I Don't care. I just want to build my city my way, and NOT have all this BS of the devs trying to outplay me and vice-versa.

And I thought the lack of grid space was a problem when I first started ! Laughs soooooooooo manically, it makes the Joker look like a Saint!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser24276

Well, I guess i can focus on my chapter now and finally dont have to worry about doing events anymore, since the update of not allowing lvl 1 manufactory or lvl 1 workshops to complete quests, I wont even be looking at doing events anymore...oh well not like the event buildings were that great anyway :( I did have fun doing events just because, but now not so much..oh well
I hear ya, think im done with events as well if they continue this path, so I as well can continue with current progress with my chapter and wont have to worry about events anymore

GlamDoll

I hear ya, think im done with events as well if they continue this path, so I as well can continue with current progress with my chapter and wont have to worry about events anymore

Yeah, the devs have made it real simple......rage-quit, rage-buy diamonds, OR, just be excluded, for the most part!

Here's a ummmm, "fun" fact...I have like 4-5 pages on Glamdoll ( my new main-city) of buildings from past events, that I paid money for....and for almost 3 months, I still don't have any space to place them in her city. The insult to injury POINT? I am still waiting to free up space OR have space for them...let alone, the current event.

I know, i know, i know...Just disenchant, yada yada yada. Although, I get that point of view...does anyone get mine????? I paid f-tons of money, for event currency, to make SURE, I got them IN the first place!

juniperknome

i can probably squeeze in 5 tier 1 manufactories but i am finished with elementals so took out most of the sentient goods so can't upgrade past level 24. 5 or there about tier 1 will make the fellowship adventures impossible. i do all fight so am heavy on workshops and military buildings. did the dev's on this caper consider the fellowship adventures now will have no way to make the tent cities we are so used to whining about. ps i haven't catered since about chapter 5 so goods only go to buildings and research got any proposals for roughly 30 millions goods

GlamDoll

i can probably squeeze in 5 tier 1 manufactories but i am finished with elementals so took out most of the sentient goods so can't upgrade past level 24. 5 or there about tier 1 will make the fellowship adventures impossible. i do all fight so am heavy on workshops and military buildings. did the dev's on this caper consider the fellowship adventures now will have no way to make the tent cities we are so used to whining about. ps i haven't catered since about chapter 5 so goods only go to buildings and research got any proposals for roughly 30 millions goods

I am almost, almost, 100% confident, that EVEN more nerfs & Darth Vader force chokes/nerfs are to come. Although, I have a certain level of discontent/disdain of NOT only giving advice, but having it given to me.I suspect, that your question(s)/concern(s), will be,ALL, but moot, or even moreso, a week/day/month, from now.

The point being may be over-simplistic, but until I hear otherwise....whatever you still find fun/exciting or entertaining, in THIS, game...latch onto it AND don't let go!!! Or, let go, and move along...depending on your point of view. (cost/benefit ratio comes to mind, for absolute starters).

I realize, AT first glance, I may sound like an out-of-touch, ill-informed noob/newb, but rest assured, time always tells, EVEN, for the most tenacious & most resolved!

Of course, if there is anyone AT ALL, that can sway me, I will, at bare-minimum, AT LEAST, hear them out.

In short, think of it this way..... We have an unstoppable force, that meets an immoveable object. (who is who, and which is which, is another can-of-worms, in & of itself).

Even if a genius could give you a direct answer RIGHT NOW, it will undoubtedly, be changed/obsolete with the next GREAT NERFING.

That could be a month from now, or yesterday............................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, really. Please game responsibly.

As much as I would absolutely love to be a voice of reason, it's just not possible. I suspect, that less than a mere month from right now, there will be some "new" obstacle we all will be faced with.....PLUS side? It will make this look good.

Don't believe me? Fair! I offer an olive branch. Go read The Spire of Eternity thread, (look at time-line, KEY) and look at the current (not only, events) but, EVENT(less)

For such A simple game, IT sure is a convoluted mess! I understand (SORTA, ok, I don't) with a huge ip like Star Wars. Yeah, sorry, in all honesty, I got nothing. Sorry I wasted everyone's time. Hitting post reply anyway, because I CAN!

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

View attachment 6523
There is more data to corroborate that (before some people dismiss these results as simply an outlier data given limited sample size). Take a look at the data here:

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/autumn-zodiac.13647/page-25#post-78609

as well as my commentary to it in another thread:

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/autumn-event-random-quest-testing.20952/#post-157637

Bottom line is, if you feel that you're getting more hard quests than you would expect if quests in a pool would have equal chance of appearing, you're probably not wrong ;)

Queen Draggon

All I can say about this sheer idiocy is....................Thank You Inno FOR NOTHING!!! Its been made VERY CLEAR to me that they don't want us, me, small money spenders, to play this game any longer. I have a little over 400 keys and have been SHUT DOWN in this event. Since I cannot afford to pay stupid amounts of money for stupid tiny little expansions I have not been able to upgrade my Marble factories for a while now, they just decided to make those 10 times bigger then they were. SO..............since I cannot produce what is asked by this idiot event, they have officially PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!!!! I don't appreciate this game being now for the BIG SHOTS!!! I used to absolutely LOVE this game, Inno has now effectively made me HATE IT!!!! So, since I can't do anything for events, I will not do the spire idiocy either, and Inno thinks I HAVE To if I want the new spell. Well I have some very choice words for Inno, and their lazy, assassin BS!!!!!! They want our money but forget giving us ALL a game actually WORTH putting any money into!!!
So, for all those who are gonna ask the stupid question YES I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME PERMANENTLY!!!!!!!!! I refuse to participate in a game that is supposed to be low key, enjoyable and for the most part slow as all hell; But, no no no, Inno has other plans and they do not include the average player any longer. So I hope they CHOKE TO DEATH on their greed, and stupidity!!!!!!!! I AM DONE!!!!!! sorry SOB's anyway!! So now this is 2 events in a row that I cannot participate in, gee so much fun/ NOT!!!!!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

WolfSinger

Something weird this morning - last night I got my second Scout or research or gain 15 vision vapor quests (out of 5 quests received since the completion of the initial set quests and start of the random) I have a scout going (still has about 16 hrs left (started it before the event - hoping timing worked out) so decided to do the vision vapor. Started a craft in the MA and then finished up a few other things and headed to bed.

This morning I get up and the quest was changed to gain supplies AND spend KP. It was also 7 KP already spent (I put 7 into one of my wonders last night before shutting down). I know beyond any doubt what the quest was before I shut down because I was kicking myself for NOT starting a tracking list since that was the second scout quest within 5 quests. And magically, it was changed to something different.

Something weird is going on here.

qaccy

Something weird this morning - last night I got my second Scout or research or gain 15 vision vapor quests (out of 5 quests received since the completion of the initial set quests and start of the random) I have a scout going (still has about 16 hrs left (started it before the event - hoping timing worked out) so decided to do the vision vapor. Started a craft in the MA and then finished up a few other things and headed to bed.

This morning I get up and the quest was changed to gain supplies AND spend KP. It was also 7 KP already spent (I put 7 into one of my wonders last night before shutting down). I know beyond any doubt what the quest was before I shut down because I was kicking myself for NOT starting a tracking list since that was the second scout quest within 5 quests. And magically, it was changed to something different.

Same thing happened with me! It doesn't look like a game update happened, but I suppose it's possible that was the case?

qaccy

@Lyleth I'll take the short-term inconvenience in exchange for the long-term benefit if these new quest additions do result in a more enjoyable experience overall. Not guaranteed if the other quests are still all in the pool, but with more options the chance of seeing them should be reduced at least.

Alistaire

@Lyleth I'll take the short-term inconvenience in exchange for the long-term benefit if these new quest additions do result in a more enjoyable experience overall. Not guaranteed if the other quests are still all in the pool, but with more options the chance of seeing them should be reduced at least.
Except as posted earlier, this isn't a long-term benefit.

CHANDY

This is a game with a make believe city, so I get buying diamonds to enhance production and ease of quests BUT, the payoffs are stingy considering what we receive for our efforts. Don't find this fun or interesting, sadly it is drudgery. Congratulations to all who put this contest together, you managed to find a method to worsen the elvenar experience. This is a DUD.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member

Good Morning,

We are aware of the issue explained above, a fix is in the work.

Xelenia

Deleted User - 312108

@qaccy Right now I see the spell fragments and VV quests have a scout/research component add, which is good for lower level players. Still a lot of repeat quests one after the other, this time 3 of 4 recruit troops, which while boring, I will take over the scout/research one or encounters (except those still are on repeat too)

qaccy

Except as posted earlier, this isn't a long-term benefit.

I'm referring specifically to the changes/additions to the quest pool, which seem to have either not been included in the most recent event update or were a completely separate addition that hasn't been announced yet. The adjustment to key rewards is an entirely separate thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.