• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Carnival discussion

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There should not be tasks that don't depend on yourself. I cannot accept trades if I don't have enough of what they are asking. It is a nightmare to go after trades that fit your needs.
They do that to encourage playing in a good fellowship. I suggest you look through the list of fellowships and read through their "intros." If you find one that you think fits, go to Elvenstats.com and type in their name in the fellowship box. You can see their stats, see whether their players are active, and see what boosts they are low in and if you have those boosts. Finding a fellowship that is a good "fit" is very difficult, I know. But it's easier to research first than it is to feel guilty about leaving a fellowship.

Deleted User - 4366037

This is sort of related to the event. Can anyone confirm whether the vision vapor will continue to accrue for the next mystical object chest if you do not click on it when it is full? The 150 candies option is significantly worse than the other potential prizes, so I would like to wait until the event ends before opening the chest as to not waste it on a bad prize, but I would also hate to have any subsequent vision vapors earned not count if the gauge is full.

mikeledo

This is sort of related to the event. Can anyone confirm whether the vision vapor will continue to accrue for the next mystical object chest if you do not click on it when it is full? The 150 candies option is significantly worse than the other potential prizes, so I would like to wait until the event ends before opening the chest as to not waste it on a bad prize, but I would also hate to have any subsequent vision vapors earned not count if the gauge is full.
Let us know.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This need is designed in the very fabric of the game.
It really isn't, though they are now trying to make it be. Lots of people have played solo for years and done perfectly well.
Let us know.
Yes. VV continue to accumulate past 100

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Be aware, that by falling back on old code, they've re-introduced the previous issue with candy being hard to find up against the top edge. You might be missing candies on the top shelf.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I wonder if some trolls are sabotaging the event. It is literally impossible to accept trades. Please, get those people out of there.
It's probably just hundreds of people wanting to accept trades all at once. Instead of accept five, offer two, it should be balanced the same.

AtaguS

One thing that I think is unfair on the quests is to have "gain 16 relics" immediately before "solve 12 encounters."
I can remember the days back when I first started and quest "spend 10Kp" came right before"buy 15 KP" lol. Less of a burden these days but, ya, heck of a sucker punch when your city is just getting started.

I understand your frustration and this just reinforces your need to be in a good Fellowship of active traders and more advanced players being willing to help the newer players. This need is designed in the very fabric of the game.
Couldn't agree more on this. The best part of this game is the fs aspect. Thought I believe it's built-in as a must-have, I do wish Inno were slightly more active in promoting the idea of them to new players. Needing trades and a fs to participate in FAs and the like is a good start but I sometimes get messages from new players even asking me how to accept an invite...The further Inno goes in promoting fs participation - and how to seek out the right one for you - the better!

DeletedUser3881

I can remember the days back when I first started and quest "spend 10Kp" came right before"buy 15 KP" lol. Less of a burden these days but, ya, heck of a sucker punch when your city is just getting started.

Couldn't agree more on this. The best part of this game is the fs aspect. Thought I believe it's built-in as a must-have, I do wish Inno were slightly more active in promoting the idea of them to new players. Needing trades and a fs to participate in FAs and the like is a good start but I sometimes get messages from new players even asking me how to accept an invite...The further Inno goes in promoting fs participation - and how to seek out the right one for you - the better!
I am in FS in all cities I play, but right now, my fellows post the trades, and before I get them, somebody who does not belong to the FS takes them.

DeletedUser24571

The ability to sell the event buildings that we don’t need would be nice, and actually get something for them. I have multiples of several buildings in inventory. In fact in one city I have 13 buildings in storage and no place to put them.

AtaguS

The ability to sell the event buildings that we don’t need would be nice, and actually get something for them. I have multiples of several buildings in inventory. In fact in one city I have 13 buildings in storage and no place to put them.
If you open up the inventory window, on the bottom right corner there is a green button for disenchant. Just hit that, and then choose which of your old event buildings you no longer want. It turns your old buildings into spell fragment which you can then use to craft things in your Magic Academy. Have at it!

DeletedUser24059

I have a problem with quest number 16. I need to accept five trade offers. For my surprise i made a similar quest: accept two trade offers given from human advisor and it worked with the wholesaler. when i accept the wholesaler trades it counts. But unfortunely the quest on elvarian carnaval do not count the trades with the wholesalor.

Risen Malchiah

@mei881 Yeah, sometimes quests are inconsistent. It's possible the other quest accepted the wholesaler option by mistake. For your current quest, ask someone in your fellowship to post some small trades for you. If you don't currently have a fellowship, I strongly advise finding one since there are many aspects of the game that are very difficult if you play solo. Many quests are much easier when you have access to more trading partners and the tournament for KP, relics and spells.

Deleted User - 3932582

I have a problem with quest number 16. I need to accept five trade offers. For my surprise i made a similar quest: accept two trade offers given from human advisor and it worked with the wholesaler. when i accept the wholesaler trades it counts. But unfortunely the quest on elvarian carnaval do not count the trades with the wholesalor.
Wholesaler trade did count for day 3 daily quest for me...