• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Carnival discussion

GlamDoll

Apparently a 30% bonus is not the same, depending on how much they want your money.

Way to put he screws to occasional spenders, yet again, Inno.

I have the same cough-offer-cough (On GlamDoll)...and I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game with her, up til about 4-6 months ago, anyway.

@InnoGames I already got the message long ago, that you no longer want/need MY cash. Thanks though for the reminder.

Deleted User - 3932582

The recent reports from beta indicate a new daily prize being 1x8h timeboost. Yep, you've read that right - 1 (one). This is getting pretty hilarious, in a train wreck kind of way.
What's up with these daily prizes? There is another timeboost day on Beta, this time it is back to 4x8h. So it's the third timeboost day in the last week (well, 8 days):

Day 9 - 4x8h
Day 13 - 1x8h (WTF?)
Day 16 - 4x8h

I like timeboosts as much as anyone, but a bit more variety would be nice. And with fixed quests it's not like we need extra timeboosts to rush through the event itself.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
What's up with these daily prizes? There is another timeboost day on Beta, this time it is back to 4x8h. So it's the third timeboost day in the last week (well, 8 days):

Day 9 - 4x8h
Day 13 - 1x8h (WTF?)
Day 16 - 4x8h

I like timeboosts as much as anyone, but a bit more variety would be nice. And with fixed quests it's not like we need extra timeboosts to rush through the event itself.

Phoenix event is up next, so maybe they are just making sure we are stocked up for a longer and harder event?

Deleted User - 3932582

Phoenix event is up next, so maybe they are just making sure we are stocked up for a longer and harder event?
3 times in 8 days? There is not much extra value in multiple offerings for that reason - you can stock up just as well on a single (later) day. And if you didn't have enough candies on one of these days, then you won't have that much more just 2-3 days later. At least if they would have spaced it a week apart...

mikeledo

So now we have come full circle in the event. Who would have thought that? Well, me for one. Of course, the questions I have are: Now that I have completed the event in one day and tore down everything and restored my city, do you plan on backstabbing me a second time by adding more quests?

How do I go forward in my city? You gave us Mermaid so we didn't need as many tier 1 factories. Some players eliminated them altogether, only to be stabbed for doing so with the "current chapter" events. Now with "the current chapter" gone, can we go back to limited or no tier 1 factories? Or does one of your game planners come back off holiday and decide we need to do "current chapter" again?

Deleted User - 3932582

Now with "the current chapter" gone, can we go back to limited or no tier 1 factories? Or does one of your game planners come back off holiday and decide we need to do "current chapter" again?

There is no explicit requirement, but there is an implicit one. There are several "produce amount" quests in there (that's different from the old events), and these cannot be fulfilled by L1 temps. You don't need maxed manufactories, but you still need pretty well leveled up ones. It won't be easy to sub for such quests with event buildings alone, as you cannot use MM spells, can't use timeboosts and cooldowns are usually about 24 hours. It would have worked in this event - the whole event can be done in a couple of days, so one can grind these few quests for some time, but if there would be more of these (as we had in the last couple of events), then cooldown becomes a problem.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
One thing that I think is unfair on the quests is to have "gain 16 relics" immediately before "solve 12 encounters." If a person is in a lower chapter and does not have the ability to craft relics, then the main way to get them is through encounters. So they are effectively making newbies have 16 encounters and immediately afterward, 12 more. I think those should have been spread farther apart. It's hard for newbies to either fight or cater that much at once. It's not affecting me as much as it would have a month ago, but it would still be nicer to have gain coins or some other one between those two quests.

Deleted User - 4491607

I've been playing less than a week so I got hung up on "accepting 5 trades" (non-wholesale) ... not enough goods to accept trades offered and my putting up 4 for 4 trades for others didn't spark any reciprocity. (I had to message people like a telemarketer).

On the whole I like the event ... but I haven't anything to compare it to

and the 16 relic one is pretty much the end of that LOL

DeletedUser3881

I've been playing less than a week so I got hung up on "accepting 5 trades" (non-wholesale) ... not enough goods to accept trades offered and my putting up 4 for 4 trades for others didn't spark any reciprocity. (I had to message people like a telemarketer).

On the whole I like the event ... but I haven't anything to compare it to

There should not be tasks that don't depend on yourself. I cannot accept trades if I don't have enough of what they are asking. It is a nightmare to go after trades that fit your needs.

DeletedUser3881

There should not be tasks that don't depend on yourself. I cannot accept trades if I don't have enough of what they are asking. It is a nightmare to go after trades that fit your needs. I think that tonight there were a bunch of trolls posting crazy trades, not only the amounts, but also most of them 1 star and from T1 to T3. I had a hard time accepting trades in my small cities.

Socrates28

There should not be tasks that don't depend on yourself. I cannot accept trades if I don't have enough of what they are asking. It is a nightmare to go after trades that fit your needs. I think that tonight there were a bunch of trolls posting crazy trades, not only the amounts, but also most of them 1 star and from T1 to T3. I had a hard time accepting trades in my small cities.
I understand your frustration and this just reinforces your need to be in a good Fellowship of active traders and more advanced players being willing to help the newer players. This need is designed in the very fabric of the game.

Crow Last Elf

Don't give up @Dowager Jazz Mean ! I started during an event as well and didn't go far. There will be another soon enough, that you will enjoy more. You can get relics from giving neighborly help, so if nothing else, you will slowly finish that quest. And there is plenty of time left to get some nice prizes.

Regarding trades, it's too bad no one picked up your trades without asking, some in my fs were posting small trades just in case for their neighbors, there are nice players out there that will do that and you could be that player for some one else. Emailing isn't a terrible way to introduce yourself to your neighbors.