• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Lots of good captions! It is very hard to pick just one. I think the one I liked the best was SeaWolf's not being able to remember the combination to the lock one! So @SeaWolf , I pass it over to you. Good job everyone!

DeletedUser20539

Oh, thanks @Sir Squirrel! This should be a fun one!
1616469214046.png

Moho

Chef
Entry two

"I don't know why everybody picks on Frodo. I have a crown and nobody calls me king either."

AtaguS

Everyone was excited to get the band back together but worried the years hadn't been as kind to Golem Spice.

Deleted User - 849192770

the goblin and the ent were in the finals for the the best facial hair in all of elvenar.

Moho

Chef
Entry three

"We were getting ready for the adoption process, when Woody here gave me the idea: What would Woody Allen do?"

DeletedUser20539

:eek: Gosh, it's hard to choose the best one...... I'm struggling between two right now!
Can I get some votes please?

DeletedUser20539

o_O Pant, pant pant! Oh My Gosh! I have to hurry home! I have to complete the last round of the Tournament! It's almost over!!
:confused:I shouldn't have drank that last stein of ale.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moho

Chef
Entry one

"I was running an errand for Lady Dora Viola, when I suddenly thought, What if... And that's how Uber was born."