• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Yogi Dave

Entry 1:

Here I am again. Hopping on one leg down the center of town kicking myself in the butt. I've got to quit taking bar bets with Capt'n Bonkers.

Yogi Dave

Entry 2:

It was on the last leg of the race that one of mine disappeared. I hate fairies. May the orcs take them.

Sprite1313

BF76B951-7C76-4165-B327-7279ED93D7E4.jpeg

Woot!

Thanks, @AtaguS

Here is the next one.

Yogi Dave

"He was always such a good egg", Humpty's Mother tearfully said as the funeral procession slowly made it's way to the burial grounds.

Moho

Chef
Entry one

In this TV special we will reveal some of the unique techniques devised by Bobby Flay, the chef that can make an omelet without breaking the eggs.

Moho

Chef
Entry two

Scientists propose the possibility that certain early human groups should have coexisted with elephant birds, instead of causing their extinction.

Yogi Dave

The phoenix cult lovingly takes the next generation of the fire, storm, and aureate phoenixes to their place of first birth.

Gia Kei

ELF #1: Why did you give directions to the humans that would force them to take the caravan of phoenix eggs through the roughest terrain in the valley?

ELF #2: They looked like they could use the eggs-ercise.