• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Deleted User - 849192770

how did you get them all in unison? i am so impressed with your clicking skills. (not an entry)

Yogi Dave

how did you get them all in unison? i am so impressed with your clicking skills. (not an entry)
I carefully placed them so none were touching a road. Then set up the gif capture program and added that last mana plant.

Moho

Chef
Entry four

Scientists on Laputa are experimenting with a facility that will literally help pigs fly.

Hob-nob

Oh my, I didn't expect to win, thank-you so much! I can't find a picture to post would someone else mind posting one for me? I vote Yogi Dave since I liked his better if he doesn't mind?
Thanks AtaguS. I see so many cute names in this game and think why didn't I think of that!
There are entirely too many witty people out there. :p

Yogi Dave

Ah, @Hob-nob thanks and I hope you win again and have something to post. This thread has gotten me looking for things in the game. Here is the latest, which I hope y'all like. (Gee the spell checker wants me to use yawl instead of y'all.)

1617553313446.png

Yogi Dave

Hey, thank you. I don't want to be disrespectful - but I don't really understand what it is. :)
Was that an entry? Look near the center of the splash screen for this event and you will see where it comes from. In my strangeness it looked like something to me. And I haven't seen anything disrespectful in anything you've done or said in the forum. In fact, I see you as a great addition to it.