• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Iyapo1

The fairy queen finally showed up this morning! Other than the image on the loading screen I had not seen her ...ever.

Now she is in the event and in my daily and chapter quests(I am at the end of fairies)!

Gkyr

Chef
As of this writing there are 19 (+1/2) days left in the event but there are 22 daily events, so unless you are out of the group quests and into the dailies (and who is?), it will not be possible to reach the picture prize (eye roll).

The group quests have gotten a lot more demanding this time around. Good thing there are no late rewards worth pursuing.

Revo1

Chef
@Gkyr I like the daily prize, the supply windfall today sucks though.

*edited for proper grammar
*edited again for proper grammar

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
Good thing there are no late rewards worth pursuing.
When I realized this, it was very liberating. No longer do I have to hold my Tourney hostage to the timing of "Gain ## relics" or "...and/or # Tournament encounters". I was essentially trading away KP, relics, enchantments, runes and living on tips (i.e., the event grid).

Kekune

As of this writing there are 19 (+1/2) days left in the event but there are 22 daily events, so unless you are out of the group quests and into the dailies (and who is?), it will not be possible to reach the picture prize (eye roll).
It's always possible to reach the last prize, no matter when you hit the dailies. They unlock one a day, then sit there and wait for you. You never "miss" one.

Gladiola

The group quests have gotten a lot more demanding this time around. Good thing there are no late rewards worth pursuing.

The daily quests are released once per day, but once released they are added to the end of the quest list. So say you finish the first set of quests (before the dailies) on the 12th day of the event. Then you have the rest of the event to complete the first 12 daily quests and then the later ones as they are released.

You can't do the daily quests BEFORE the day they are released, but you can do them anytime AFTER that.

So don't worry about missing out!

Revo1

Chef
I have one of those "reveal two items", waiting for tonight to use because they normally reveal a building, and I want tomorrow's building. I have gotten two bumble bee stables, one blossom light post, and one 50% Supply windfall.

Alram

Flippers just flip
The fairy queen finally showed up this morning! Other than the image on the loading screen I had not seen her ...ever.

Now she is in the event and in my daily and chapter quests(I am at the end of fairies)!
I still have my regular Bob the builder guy and some goblin flowers. Did everyone get the fairy queen announcing quests? Did I miss an update?