• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

An Elvenar Caption Contest

Sprite1313

Ugh, you are out of synch again; we are never going to win if you can‘t get it together…AAAAND 1..2..3…1…2…3

LisaMV

OK!
The winner is @Sprite1313 - who is the only one who hit on the concept I was going for. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the other two captions!

lol, it actually takes some effort to make these guys out of synch. If you notice, there is also a pretty woman coming around the corner that may have inspired the "get it together" effort
:)

Sprite1313

Thank you, thank you. Sorry to be so tardy in responding - been a bit hectic these days. Okay, so this one is a fun little graphics glitch I had in my city for a while:

Building superimposed.PNG

LisaMV

"Hey, HEY!!! Look where you're marching, please!! Oh for goodness sake...how many are there of you!?"

AtaguS

Entry Two:
Ummm, Earl...I think we may have left something behind when we teleported over the rainbow wall.

Sprite1313

Lots of funny responses (especially given the pathetic image I provided). Special kudos to @Chef Baker for the gif funny. But, the one that made me laugh the most was @LisaMV, so she gets the trophy and the chance to post the next image for caption. :)

DeletedUser20539

Everybody sing and jump!
"Jumpin' Jack Flash it's a Gas Gas Gas!'

Yogi Dave

Entry 1: Elixir: made by little goblins happily juicing the shrooms.

Entry 2: What the ...? That goblin is flipping me off!

(Aside, not an entry. This is my fav. factory.)

And yes, @SeaWolf, I had to think a few moments before I saw the dis in @SoggyShorts entry. Incorrigible, that one.