• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29768

Yeah, Forge of Empires has some events that run without the League, so I suspect you will be told, working as intended.
Okay, so it sounds like they're planning to include leagues only in certain events. I am glad to hear that they will probably still be present in the future. I was getting worried they were going to stop including them in any of the events.

Emily198097

Anyone have a list of quests for the winter event yet? My beta city is tiny and I NEED to collect things but am afraid that if I do THEY will be the next thing I need. Thanks in advance!

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Anyone have a list of quests for the winter event yet? My beta city is tiny and I NEED to collect things but am afraid that if I do THEY will be the next thing I need. Thanks in advance!
Yeah look on the Beta feedback thread. UrsusMajor added a quest list, but she missed at least one, #9, Use 2 enchantments and produce 6 Advance tools. Sylvia says she'll have her site up and running shortly, CavaleridelloZombiaco, just tell Google to translate from Italian. Both lists will require some interpretation. I use the site for pre-planning my Beta quest list, which I then use to cross check for Gems prior to release.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
From the Announcement:

"For this event there will not be a Leagues system, but we will have the Royal Prize Pass available, and for the evolution artifacts there will be a Reward Selection Kit, as introduced with our last round of the Fellowship Adventures, so you can choose which Winter artifacts would suit you best."
I just saw this. I know Watchful Winter Owl was last year's Winter building. Before that I am not sure. Which of the older evolving buildings are considered Winter buildings?

Emily198097

Yeah look on the Beta feedback thread. UrsusMajor added a quest list, but she missed at least one, #9, Use 2 enchantments and produce 6 Advance tools. Sylvia says she'll have her site up and running shortly, CavaleridelloZombiaco, just tell Google to translate from Italian. Both lists will require some interpretation. I use the site for pre-planning my Beta quest list, which I then use to cross check for Gems prior to release.
I don't know where to find the beta feedback thread or that site. I am pretty new to the forum.

Soleil Nightbloom

CEC0C839-F1D0-4362-BC76-35DDA2CA7277.jpeg

Good news! The Spectral Stone will be a prize in the winter event for both prize lines. I went on my laptop to verify and the prize is offered for everyone, so the browser players should be able to use it once they win/ claim it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It looks like with the Winter event, Inno found a way to make the Ashen Phoenix less valuable, as it appears none of the quests will give 50+ event currency. That means a fed Ashen Phoenix will only give 1 extra per quest, or about 30-40 less for the event, even though is is 99 quests, instead of 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.