• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Started with the offer of six misc items, not all even at an official discount: Cozy Farm, Burning Pool, Bumblebee Stables, Dwarven Armorer, a portal profit that I don't remember the percent, and blueprint. It was a 2-hour long flash sale. There was another 3-hour sale for something that was a bonus with a diamond purchase, maybe KP? I did not pay attention. No others yet for me, though I did see Inno plugging on Facebook the evolving building sale.

Edit: and just now at 4PM Eastern, the evolving sale has popped up.

Huor

This one just popped up. The witch hut is the last one in the list.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-26 3.02.25 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-26 3.02.25 PM-1.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 73

SunsetDanar

I assume that you already have all of the evolving buildings either in your city or in inventory, right? So the sale would allow you to aquire a 2nd base and place it, correct?

Yes, that would be correct. I seldom spend real money but a Fire Phoenix had been offer at that price I'd have been all over it...

edeba

Pretty expensive. It really doesn't seem like a black friday sale, but more like black friday extortion. I guess maybe that's the wrong word because you aren't being force to buy. Pretty easy to say no.

Tehya1

Pretty expensive. It really doesn't seem like a black friday sale, but more like black friday extortion. I guess maybe that's the wrong word because you aren't being force to buy. Pretty easy to say no.
Very easy. lol

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’m pretty sure it is 3 that can be all used on whichever Phoenix you choose. At least that’s what I told someone who is interested. Sure hope that is the case!

Huor

Another one just popped up.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-26 4.52.42 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-26 4.52.42 PM-1.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot 2021-11-26 4.52.33 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-11-26 4.52.33 PM-1.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 81

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So far the only sale offer I have seen is a 30% bonus diamond offer. Which isn't even a good offer in normal times, much less for a Black Friday special.
I've never in my life gotten more than a 20 percent bonus offer on this ID, so I'd probably be glad for 30 percent. Then again, I'd really love to get those bigger discounts. Sigh.