• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
However, to answer your question I am not a fan of the Knowledge Sharing perk because my fellowship already does really well with upgrading each other’s ancient wonders. I also feel that this could be a wasted upgrade if several players forget to use the perks each day because the Kp perks are lost if you don’t use them.
We have a hyperactive group wonder building program where we all target the same wonder and we're still very excited for the free KP perk. For us, it means all the free KPst will get pooled to the same wonder and things will get built even faster.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Someone got it right. At the moment the only 'Experience Points' that your Fellowship can accrue directly are for Help; 20 points for Golden hands, and 10 for the idle kind, from visiting your fellows. You shouldn't be seeing them from your neighbors (if you are, either they are in your FS, or that bug carried over from Beta :rolleyes: ).

For now, you will get points from Spire crystal levels that are unlocked or Tournament chests earned, but we do not receive them until we get final rewards; we all get a report when we get the reward screen.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Right now I'm really confused. On the spire bar, you know how your own picture is always in the middle while everyone else's picture (going up the spire) is on the left side? Well, today, I went it and I couldn't see my picture on the bar at all. Instead, there was a symbol and when I clicked on it, it asked "want to use your spire experience points on this? (something like that, can't remember exactly.) Well, I canceled out of it. But now I am wondering, is my picture gone forever, blighted by that stupid symbol (plus sign)?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I watched the video about the perks and I’m pretty sure that it said you will get the AW points when you help your neighbors in addition to your fellowship, but didn’t get them. @helya, am I correct about the neighbors?
you get Experience points when you visit your Fellows, or when returning visits and these points can be used toward the Knowledge point sharing feature, but no Knowledge points are given with the visits themselves (except if you earn one from the 3 Neightborly help chests)
I thought there was 1 (one) free reset per month. @helya could you clarify/confirm this?
Yes, one reset per month and then it will cost Diamonds after that. Only the AM can reset.

I have a bit of a family emergency going on right now, so while I will still check in and read messages and try to reply to any PMs, I might be slower than usual.

hvariidh gwendrot

well i forsee a lot of me not resetting anything for 2000 diamonds lol, and best case is 10kp when the "knowledge sharing" hits L10 then resets back to 1, "advanced help" perk seems a lot like Cl or Bs wonder upgrades, as far as how this helps when already doing gold trophy and 10+ chests or worlds not gold trophy yet, i'll wait the week out and see how the math shakes loose

Elven Jewell

I am in a live world so this just started for us. My concern is anyone that is a mage may spend the team points? That just seems wrong. I can see this going much like accidental flag pulling during fellowship adventures. That is an easy fix in FA’s as I change all but a few titles so we dont get accidental flag pulls. So if I am understanding correctly anyone that is a mage can assign the points? I do not like this and see it easily happening as people tap to “see what this button does” on the new feature. I don’t want to be left with the unfair decision of demoting great players so points are not randomly chosen by players vs changed to what the team agrees upon. I am quite surprised this was not changed it beta.

Cleo7311

If we start tounament storage this week before tournament end - does storage begin this week on Saturday - or only next week?

Huor

I suspect I missed the current discussion on this, but our fellowship has been at level 0 ever since the "level" was added to the overview. Today it is at level 1. Did everyone go to level 1 and this represents the perk levels achieved (we haven't achieved any yet)? Or has something to do with perks in general? Just curious.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 3.54.08 PM-1.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 3.54.08 PM-1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 70

hvariidh gwendrot

let's say i decide to level up the kp and we are now using the L6 kp to give away to each other .. how long or how many times do we get to use the additional kp from the level up ? i'll throw in a 2nd question ... as 1 type of perk is leveled up and the cost to level others go up with it, are they staying at level one for a higher price or do they go up levels as well, ?? ok 3rd .. level:1 on overview page if i read correctly that just goes to Level:10 and then what ? or does that also get reset and does it give the fellowship anything ? ok maybe that was 4 or 5

Last edited:

SunsetDanar

It's daily for donations so your fellows will donate the number of KP allowed for the level in which they donate. If some were to donate the 6 KP for level 6 and the perk is leveled up during the day then then those who had yet to donate would do so at the level in which they were received for donation. It's once per day and usage at any level continues until leveled up.

Last edited:

Huor

I would hope not! It sounds like once you activate it, your fellowship gets the KP (1 KP for every perk point purchased) for donation every day until the perk is reset. If a member fails to use it, then their point(s) expires and they get a new one (no stacking). A one and done would be one useless perk for sure!

hvariidh gwendrot

ok so if i upgrade the kp to be L10 and everyone is giving 10kp that lasts for a month?? or 30 days from the upgrade ?? let's say we got there on the 29th and the month is 30 days ? and this is just question 1 .. i assumed everything resets to 0 if it gets reset by a mage or archmage

SunsetDanar

I suspect I missed the current discussion on this, but our fellowship has been at level 0 ever since the "level" was added to the overview. Today it is at level 1. Did everyone go to level 1 and this represents the perk levels achieved (we haven't achieved any yet)? Or has something to do with perks in general? Just curious.

I would have expected a level1 start but servers have to be told where to begin. Otherwise defaults to zero. Helya probably has something for this.