• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
I have not watched the video, so I don't know what it says. But I have that perk in some of my fs and noticed that hands from neighbors are golden longer than 23 hours now there, so that part of the perk applies to neighbors too. But I don't get any experience from visiting neighbors, neither with nor without the perk.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Killy- You must mean that you played with it on Beta if you have played with it for over a month. Live is only in 2nd week. You did not explain before you got sarcastic. Hence, rather than a helpful conversation after I clarified what is in the video we fell into tit for tat. Done! Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm not understanding the Advanced Help one. I did view the video a couple of times and could have sworn that once that is activated you get points from returning map neighbor visits. That is the only reason I activated it but when I returned visits to a couple of map neighbor visits it didn't give any points. Is there something else I need to do? If it isn't giving points for neighbor return visits I'm going to have to reset.
Only neighbors EDIT TO READ FELLOWSHIP MEMBERS. I was mistaken on that too. :( The video has one part where he says "neighbors" and another part where he mentions fellowship members. It is very confusing.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30100

Can you have more than one perk activated? Or do you have to reset every month? Not quiet sure how it exactly works. All the stuff I am reading talks about all of them, but does not say specifically. We activated one and all others greyed out even so we had enough points left to activate a second one. Or do they all work at the same time? Can someone please clarify so I can answer the questions within my FS.

DeletedUser30100

Thank you all, I am the Archmage, and just double-checked the perks and they are below the 50 I need to activate another. So by reading your messages I assume at one point we can have all 4 activated?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@prplsprt
Yes, all 4 activated will be a long-term project. When you level up one perk, it causes the cost to rise for all the perks. @hoopity provided a link to a spreadsheet calculator that helps you see what happens as each perk is leveled earlier in this thread. It's in this post:
Perk Cost Calculator
You'll need to go to 'file' then 'make a copy' to get a copy you can edit to see the increased costs of everything as perks level up. I found this immensely helpful in wrapping my head around the concept as well as accepting this is a long-term project.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M @Darielle here is a screenshot of a world map neighbor with a return time of more than the standard 23 hours. Just to clarify that the Help Perk extends gold hand times for all visits to you, but only Perk XP from your fellowship:

Screenshot (69).png

SunsetDanar

Just trying to figure out why we do not seem to have any stored points for either Spire or Tourney Perks.. I don't see the green plus sign that has been mentioned.