• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I clicked on the green plus sign in the tourney and got a confirmation box (that showed we had zero pts).
2nd edit: checked the wiki and it shows that confirmation window for both Spire and Tourney when using points.

Whew! Glad there's a confirmation! I hope that slows down the mages and gets them to think, "Does my fs really want to spend these right now?"

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Whew! Glad there's a confirmation! I hope that slows down the mages and gets them to think, "Does my fs really want to spend these right now?"
Unless you need to save them for a 10 chest push there's no downside to using them.
Either they help you get an 11+ chest or not.
If yes, great
If not, then your bank refills anyways.

Cleo7311

True, but I post daily tournament estimates. If someone uses the points before the final 24 hrs, it throws off the calculations unless I can tell exactly how many got taken from the kitty. And if the members see we appear to off to a extra fast start and back off a notch... trouble ahead. Especially this week with a lot of players offline starting Friday. Some holiday thing this weekend.....

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm not understanding the Advanced Help one. I did view the video a couple of times and could have sworn that once that is activated you get points from returning map neighbor visits. That is the only reason I activated it but when I returned visits to a couple of map neighbor visits it didn't give any points. Is there something else I need to do? If it isn't giving points for neighbor return visits I'm going to have to reset.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I just watched the video again. They definitely say the Advanced Help one includes helping back neighbors "not only the ones within your fellowship". Does it not activate until next game day maybe?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
OK so I watched it yet again. In the video he even clicks on a neighbor gold hands in notifications not fellowship. 20 points definitely floats up when he clicks on the neighbor.

I am changing my question. It looks to me like the question is when does it start working after activation.

Killy-

How do you know in the notifications, that the person isn't in the fellowship? Well if you don't want to trust my word, just wait for it to start working. :p (or reset and spend those points on something useful)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
What part of "This perk also counts for your helping back actions not only the ones within your fellowship" in the video do you not understand?? GO WATCH THE VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS THE PERKS! Don't get snippy with me when you don't even put forth the effort to check something out that will effect my entire Fellowship if I had listened to you! I went back and watched it a few times just to make sure. So I absolutely do not want to trust your word over the official Elvenar team. As far as I know you are a newer player and definitely NOT an expert.

Last edited:

Killy-

My fellowship got 19 chests in every single tournament and gold in every single spire. Sry if I am Not enough of an expert for you, I was just trying to help.

"Advanced Help : The timeframe of help received in your city will last longer. You will have more time to offer help back to the player, allowing you to collect coins and supplies. The timeframe will depend on the Perk level."

That is from the wiki, maybe that is more helpful.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Do you really want to compare? I am #3 on Elcy with over 3,000,000 ranking points. I've been playing somewhere around 6 years now. So go ahead and make a fool of yourself trying to one up me.

As I said, they show the XP floating up in the video. Please don't reply. This is very tiresome

Submitted a ticket. Hopefully they can clarify. I can't imagine that the instructions video is wrong. Of course, stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
I thought the XP neighbor points were from fellowship members only. I saw some XP points floating up while visiting map neighbors before I even joined a fellowship in Khelonaar. I haven’t seen it happen since I joined a fellowship, nor in the other worlds where I have cities. @Deborah M I’m interested in supports reply.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Interesting! Wonder if the person doing the video screwed up and didn't record it the way it is in game. I will definitely pass on what support replies. It isn't really a big deal since there is still over a week to reset for free this month but if I'm going to reset then I want it to be before the spire ends on Friday.

The way I see it, if it works as is shown in the video then that one is a good investment in points to upgrade the others. Otherwise, I will think it is a total waste of XP. We shall see :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Support replied that it will start working 24 hours after activation :) I’m hopeful that it will work as advertised tomorrow. I was specific so I believe they understood my question. I will confirm tomorrow.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Support replied that it will start working 24 hours after activation :) I’m hopeful that it will work as advertised tomorrow. I was specific so I believe they understood my question. I will confirm tomorrow.
It won't.
If it worked on neighbors for XP then we'd have noticed in Beta. In the video, he visits a FS member through the notifications.
Also, with the new player movement, this would be an incredible boost to XP cutting down on the time a good FS needs to "max out" down to 3-4 months.

Killy-

@Deborah M I don't care about your points or how long you are playing (that stuff usually doesn't matter anyways). Just tried to convience you that I maybe do know something. We have the perks for over one month on live and they work like discribed. If you don't want an honest answer or only an answer from support, then why are you asking here in the first place?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@SoggyShorts As always, thank you for reply and explaining!

@Killy- Please don’t reply to me if you can’t have a conversation without turning smart Alec. I watched the video over & over so had valid concerns re your response. FYI I also do not care about your bragging about what your FS does. Different FS’s have different goals. So we are even :p

@helya Thank you! Watching it over & over it definitely seems misleading to me. No big deal though since I can reset it.

Killy-

@Killy- Please don’t reply to me if you can’t have a conversation without turning smart Alec. I watched the video over & over so had valid concerns re your response. FYI I also do not care about your bragging about what your FS does. Different FS’s have different goals. So we are even :p

I played with the perks for over a month like I said and I just tried to answer your question. I don't know what was wrong with that in the first place and why you were acting like I wouldn't have enough game knowledge to answer your question or whatever. It is not my fault, that the video was misleading.

Like I said, I am sorry but for myself I guess.

Last edited: