• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

Arkadia

@qaccy - if you're referring to the pic of the Trader on the gems website, it shows the bonus but doesnt show what it will be after the upgrade....but they say under the pix "There is no boost to the Divine Seeds production." ...so go figure... i guess we'll see :)

edit: unless it means the production rate stays the same... lets hope so....i guess that makes more sense if looking at the pic :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

If you have Magic buildings it's not a problem there upgradeable right after Advanced scout.:D:D:D

As in magic residences and workshops.....

That's what I will be doing this morning.....

Only been waiting for this chapter for 7 months...

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

@qaccy - if you're referring to the pic of the Trader on the gems website, it shows the bonus but doesnt show what it will be after the upgrade....but they say under the pix "There is no boost to the Divine Seeds production." ...so go figure... i guess we'll see :)

edit: unless it means the production rate stays the same... lets hope so....i guess that makes more sense if looking at the pic :)

Just because it's not listed as increasing doesn't mean it's going away. The Tome of Secrets is the first example that comes to mind illustrating this. The KP production only displays an increase every 5 levels, but that doesn't mean it goes away in between those levels. I see it the exact same way for the Trader.

DeletedUser5800

I'd stick to just producing your boost.
Alright I'll concede the point, after spending the morning doing the math (it's all in the wiki now) I determined that in my city, to make non-boost T4 in 7 factories vs boost in 1, it would take 324 AW levels to make it worth considering throwing the seeds in the trash vs the space. Needless to say I'm about 300 short. LOL
As it stands I will in fact be waiting for seeds more than anything else with 1 boost T4 running 24/7... and occasionally making non-boost T1 in it while I wait whether I like it or not anytime I have to use seeds for anything other than running T4. (I'll be making almost exactly enough seeds just to produce T4 in one factory, a little more after Main upgrades) :eek:

Edit: and assuming that holds true for the next two chapters it would end up being about 1,000 AW levels to consider it... I don't even think pushers can do that, although it is hypothetically possible. It would only take having and maxing every AW... which might waste a bit more space than 3 off-boost factories. :D

Note: I suppose one could also just complete 1,000 more provinces (around 1,400 total) to achieve the same thing. :p

Note 2: There is a line though. :p:D:p:D:cool:

Arkadia

@qaccy That makes sense. I hope that will be the case, because I too get more seeds from the bonus then from the reg production :)
the Tome....lol i havent looked at it since i dropped it into my city to fill the empty space and will be the first to go.....but now i just did.... at level 1 upgrading to level 2 even though there is no increase, it shows 1KP / 24 hrs > 1KP / 24 hrs

DeletedUser3507

See my city, upgraded housing and workshops and trader.
Magic 12. Trader 3

DeletedUser3507

Ah been saving alot of diamonds up for this. So I bought the kp's Had 28k diamonds after Event. And just used them.

Had 10 blueprints to help.

mrallenlg

No more expansions for scouting still! And only 1 expansion available on the tree. This is bull to want you to buy diamonds for more expansions. THEY RUINED THIS GAME NOW. Only 60 expansions for scouting then no more. Overpriced expansions only FORGET THAT

DeletedUser3507

Not to chapter 14 I think I heard and I have city size maxed, and province count maxed to then.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
No more expansions for scouting still! And only 1 expansion available on the tree. This is bull to want you to buy diamonds for more expansions. THEY RUINED THIS GAME NOW. Only 60 expansions for scouting then no more. Overpriced expansions only FORGET THAT CRAP
The challenge now is to design a more effecient city with the space you do have. Personally, I enjoy a challenge.

Arkadia

No more expansions for scouting still! And only 1 expansion available on the tree. This is bull to want you to buy diamonds for more expansions. THEY RUINED THIS GAME NOW. Only 60 expansions for scouting then no more. Overpriced expansions only FORGET THAT CRAP
Not to chapter 14 I think I heard and I have city size maxed, and province count maxed to then.

well, thats not good news :/

The challenge now is to design a more effecient city with the space you do have. Personally, I enjoy a challenge.

we'll definitely have to get rid of a bunch of unnecessary buildings and keep only we need to get going. yes, i do like that too :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That was fun! Rearranged, upgraded houses, upgraded workshops, upgraded planks :cool: Will have to sell 2 planks & 2 dust and more culture. I expected that. BUT also realized that the entire winter set is going to have to go. So much for going all out on events since there is nowhere to put anything :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1108

Looks to be a very challenging chapter that will force major changes upon your city...I love that and hate it simultaneously...nice to have something to do again, and let's face it, if the game wasn't hard we wouldn't still be playing!

DeletedUser3507

Yeah but it borders on ridiculous. T4 upgrade 22 k plat 22k tree gum for marble t4.

DeletedUser1108

That was fun! Rearranged, upgraded houses, upgraded workshops, upgraded planks :cool: Will have to sell 2 planks & 2 dust and more culture. I expected that. BUT also realized that the entire winter set is going to have to go. So much for going all out on events since there is nowhere to put anything :rolleyes:
I have 8 fully upgraded marble, built 4 steel to lvl 23...expecting to drop 4 of my marbles over the chapter and have 4 of each...the info currently out there seems to indicate this is a reasonable choice...if someone has info as to why I should reconsider...please educate me!