• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elementals

DeletedUser1108

Hmmm....my base number is 11,610 w/ current collection bonus @ 2295, plus 864 per cycle from ETC, 250K in the pocket right now...this won't support more than 2?!?

DeletedUser3507

Today I have gone through 1.3 m mana 100k devine seeds, so no. just on the first 5 tecks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hmmm....my base number is 11,610 w/ current collection bonus @ 2295, plus 864 per cycle from ETC, 250K in the pocket right now...this won't support more than 2?!?
Perhaps 3 if you collect 5 times a day, but still not 4.
For those that have loads of provinces cleared, lots of AW levels, many early collects, and a levelled ETC they should be able to run 2. Players that reach chapter 12 in the future without waiting will barely run 1.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You won't have enough devine seeds to even have 2 T4's in production.

That is what I read in multiple places so for now I have 2 leveled up for my T4 goods and will go from 8 to 6 of my regular boosted T1. I had started a 3rd T4 but didn't finish leveling it up since apparently there is no way I will have enough seeds. I figure it will be a learning curve for a while so not jumping the gun.

Arkadia

I built 3 non-boosted factories too :) ...will keep them for now and see how it goes ...may need the space though n i'm not letting my Shrooms of Joy go ;) :p

My seed production is 12k+ atm and i collect 4-5x a day 2862, which will drop slightly as I'm planning to sell my level 1 Tome & Thrones
not planning to rush through the chapter though, since Timon said that new guest races are not their first priority.

DeletedUser1108

Perhaps 3 if you collect 5 times a day, but still not 4.
For those that have loads of provinces cleared, lots of AW levels, many early collects, and a levelled ETC they should be able to run 2. Players that reach chapter 12 in the future without waiting will barely run 1.
WOW...good to know ahead of time I suppose...save me a marble factory anyway...thanks to both you and JPS54 for saving me some grief!

Today I gone through 1.3 m mana 100k devine seeds, so no. just on the first 5 tecks.
Thank you for the info, I'll have to re-evaluate

[merged by X]

DeletedUser3507

This guest race I been waiting for, for 7 months hope that's not the case for the next one...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_25.png

SoggyShorts

This guest race I been waiting for, for 7 months hope that's not the case for the next one...:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Well you did do 5 out of 30 techs in the first ten minutes, so there's a pretty good chance you'll be sitting at the end for quite awhile again. :confused: If the info we've gained is right, chapter 13 will introduce T5 goods(your T2+1), and it's reasonable to assume you will need players to trade those goods with.....

DeletedUser3507

Argh then T6 goods, just shoot me and get it over with...:rolleyes:

Note I may be the only one that said they did this but I know of many others...who did similar stuff.

Next time I will save for 7 months and have a huge amount of platinum..

qaccy

Y'know, looking at all the seeds that are needed for research and the relative production rate for t4 goods I think it might be reasonable to only have one T4 manufactory and not get tech locked regarding T4 goods. With consistent 3-hour productions, a level 24 is about 1k per hour with a max boost? I'll say it's not unreasonable to estimate you'll be getting about 15-20k sentient goods per day (factoring in decay and the fact that you're probably not going to be constantly and perfectly running 3h cycles) which sounds like plenty for the chapter's needs, especially compared to all the mana and seeds you're going to have to spend as well. Anyone who's better and more willing with numbers able to verify whether a single T4 manufactory is adequate? (looking at you, @SoggyShorts :))

DeletedUser3507

T4 boost will not be as good at least in my case, my T4 boost is moonstones, and because I only have 393 relics of marble it's definitely not going to be 700%, as I use marble relics to boost workshops with spells.

What the trader 3 looks like
Screenshot_24.png

SoggyShorts

Anyone who's better and more willing with numbers able to verify whether a single T4 manufactory is adequate? (looking at you, @SoggyShorts :))
HA! not in mexico on a tablet , i nominate @Lord Draconian , i thnk hes done some of the legwork already:) my plan is to run 2 at first, to get what i need to build settlent buildings, and once my seed stockpile is gone to drop one, since i don't think i can support 2.

DeletedUser3507

Y'know, looking at all the seeds that are needed for research and the relative production rate for t4 goods I think it might be reasonable to only have one T4 manufactory and not get tech locked regarding T4 goods. With consistent 3-hour productions, a level 24 is about 1k per hour with a max boost? I'll say it's not unreasonable to estimate you'll be getting about 15-20k sentient goods per day (factoring in decay and the fact that you're probably not going to be constantly and perfectly running 3h cycles) which sounds like plenty for the chapter's needs, especially compared to all the mana and seeds you're going to have to spend as well. Anyone who's better and more willing with numbers able to verify whether a single T4 manufactory is adequate? (looking at you, @SoggyShorts :))

Remember its upgradeable to lvl 27
And read what I said about boost of T4

Arkadia

LOL thats what happens when u rush through the chapters ;) :D :p

@jps54 maybe collecting some relics are in ur cards in the next few weeks.....or months :D :p

[merged by X]

DeletedUser3507

Who' rushed it took me 1.5 years

And I collect them all the time problem is I have a lvl 5 magic academy and I use that one in workshop spells alot.

DeletedUser3507

I waited 7 months for this one lol, and probably another 7 months when I finish it. See my city then you can say rush lol

Housing and workshops done already