• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Bruce The Fierce

1. Future of the Scrolls of Knowledge and other resources

Given that the fan sites are using copywritten images from INNO games, I believe that INNO could claim ownership of the material. There were a couple of lawsuits about this in the early days of Magic: The Gathering.
  2. What is the effect of completing provinces on Tournaments?

A long time ago, there was a forum post that basically said "Tournaments gets harder the more Provinces you control". I now control 471 provinces, which means taking provinces will not get me any more land, so there really isn't a strategic reason to take a province. I have a task in the...
  3. Outpost Event Building TERRIBLE DEAL

It is a terrible deal when comparing this building to the "pay money and buy candy" option that always seem to happen at the start and the end of large events. Often that deal offers 500 Candy for $10.00. The previous version of the event building, if you could log in 5 or 6 times a day...
  4. Outpost Event Building TERRIBLE DEAL

I have purchased the event building (Get +1 extra candy) the last two times it was offered and I was happy with the deal. But this third time the building is a terrible deal. First off, the building doesn't give any culture, the previous building all had a reasonable amount of culture for...
  5. Advent Candle question?

I purchased an advent candle for the Winter event and have been very happy getting several hundred extra snowflakes. Was it possible to buy more than one advent candle? Did anyone do this? If you did are you getting 1 snowflake per candle or just one extra snowflake total? Thanks for...
  6. Is the Moon Mirror still producing culture?

I purchased a Moon Mirror in the last event. It extra moon shard ability has ended but I am not sure about its culture. If you "mouse over" the Moon mirror is says it is still giving giving culture. But if you click on it, it doesn't say anything about culture. So I am confused, it it...
  7. Likelihood of Set Repeats

Another variation on the Set Repeat theme, do we know if sets will repeat next year? I really like set 2 from the Harvest Festival but I missed one of buildings. Will we have another chance at them?
  8. [Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

An alternate theory is that FAs generate a lot of revenue for INNO. When trying to figure out INNO's motives remember generating diamond sales is important to them but we never hear about it.
  9. How many expansions needed for Amuri?

I just got a quest that asks me to build 8 Goldsmiths and 4 Trap makers. That will take up 12 expansions. I am estimating the Temple and all its parts are going to take another 8 expansions. So that looks like 20 expansions will be needed to complete the Amuri quests. Are there more...
  10. Amuni Guest Race - INNO promotional Video

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
  11. Donate to others AWS appears to be broken

I have attempted to donate to other players AWS and failed. Many other members of my Fellowship are reporting the same issue.
  12. Adding an eleventh chest to Tournaments

The problem this game is running into is keeping the endgame players interested. After you finish the Tech Tree, there isn't much to do in this game while waiting for the next guest race in six months. Tournaments and events are all there is. And Tournaments get a little stale when you get...
  13. Adding an eleventh chest to Tournaments

I am in a Fellowship that gets 10 Chests every week. We have a bunch of hardcore competitors and will sometime get to 50000 points. It would be a great challenge to have a new goal to shoot for. How about adding an 11th Chest for getting to 50,000 points in a Tournament? Or for finishing...
  14. Woodelvenstock Daily Buildings - Late Game

Wow, the Mystical Lake is by far the best building in this event for Elemental level players. I can replace all my torches with smaller buildings.
  15. [Archived 02/2020] News from Beta

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away............... Or almost two years ago in Elvenar, there was a major change made to the combat system, it made combat much harder for the player. When old time players make lists of thing in the game that annoy them, the combat change is often...