• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by iamthouth

1. iamthouth

Advice Sought on Chapter 3 City layout

@Meadowlark I found this layout saving 9 roads, but I was hoping to free up space for you to upgrade the residences or planks/silk factories, so I'll play a bit more with it. https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/c1906f42c93f41e99de0d9e734c270d5/ "accidentally copied in the same link, so...
  2. iamthouth

Buzzing

@fitress I used CC's in the Magic Academy, which satisfied the quest, and could then immediately cancel the Crafting, and got the CC's back.
  3. iamthouth

New Game Features Ancient wonders & crafting

They can donate to me and I'll keep a tally for paying them back when a wonder is open..
  4. iamthouth

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

I don't understand this Spire summary now on Beta? Why does it refer to rounds? Why is round 4 "in progress", but not the others? What is "round 4"? Are these the past four weeks? Does anything relate to a four weekly cycle for Spire? The top line relates to how the fellowship is progressing...
  5. iamthouth

Fellowship Adventure

I'm seeing that Arcane Residue is limiting us more. Players including myself are not crafting like before, needing to save spell fragments for AW upgrades. And with 4 hrs left, these are my leftovers;
  6. iamthouth

Feedback Blessings of the Phoenix Feedback thread

Ended at 261 and just got the 9th artifact for my Verdant Phoenix, which I have built. Leagues on US6 Sinya Arda below.
  7. iamthouth

Rune Wheel and menu bar at bottom of screen

It will appear when you unlock your first Ancient Wonders.
  8. iamthouth

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

With the reduction in spell fragments, I can go back to upgrading.
  9. iamthouth

started a new city

@OakKnoll The biggest limitation in the game is space (tiles). Thus, rate your buildings by production/hr/tile or culture/tile or population/tile. Sell/replace the weaker low scoring ones.
  10. iamthouth

Does anyone like the AW cost changes????

I stopped crafting in order to upgrade the Ch21 wonders when they were released. When these AW upgrade changes were first launched I could continue burning through by disenchanting Portal Profits. That stockpile is nearly at its end now. Waiting on the latest reduction in spell fragments to go...
  11. iamthouth

Possibly. I started Aug 2018 and was very conservative early on, adding slowly until I reached end of game at Ch20, and later when Ch21 was launched and completed, I added more. I'm not saying that was the right strategy, just what I ended up doing. None? You'd struggle on space and production...
  12. iamthouth

I have 19 wonders now, but have been slow and careful to add them, focussing on maximising them instead of adding more. I still don't know what is the best strategy, I feel sometimes that players who keep levelling each one at the same pace have done it right. I've only ever bought premium...
  13. iamthouth

I invest all my KP and Ancient KP into Wonders. I've actually used resources too to buy KP for Wonders when that builds up, and always gold, and most Gold instants too. I don't produce Ascended Goods now, being end of Ch21, and Sentient Goods only because I cater the Spire. I do gain some...
  14. iamthouth

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Good improvement on the Spell Fragments costs, I can resume playing on beta after that.
  15. iamthouth

News from Discord - May Contain Info!

Reached this limit now, which is no big issue, it should clear soon enough as wonders are finished.