• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by senate7

1. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

oh right, that's true, I can do it that way, but my main issue is why aren't these goods accumulating. I upgraded the marble a couple of months ago when I got into this chapter and it started making the Moonstone as an 'extra'. This is why I feel it is a bug of some sort or another.
  2. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Also, I have a quest for to collect 1000 Moonstone, which I will not be able to do
  3. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

I have done all of those research, there was an improved Trader upgrade in the last chapter, and now again in this chapter. It is accumulating goods from another building that I have but not from the Marble and perhaps not from the Steel when it's upgraded enough. I've just done a collection and...
  4. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

I feel that this is a bug issue. So I have just started upgrading buildings into the Elemantals chapter, such as Marble also producing Moonstone. In my Main Hall under the Sentient goods tab I can see a small collection of 'Tree Gum' accumulating from a different event building that I have, but...
  5. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

Thank you TimeMachine, I will try that first
  6. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

I've searched in this forum for any other threads that are similar to my issue and there aren't any that I can find. I cannot believe I am the only person in the history of Elvenar that is having an issue getting a question answered by 'Morph' of In-Game-Support. How do I get my issues resolved...
  7. Recruiting Chillaxin' Wants YOU

Hi Everyone, just an update, There are still 2 spaces to 'Chillaxin' All are welcome, but we'll really roll out the Red Carpet if you have Silk, Dust and or Lumber boosts ; ) Come and say hi, stay a while
  8. New players get the shaft

I'm gonna do that right now! Thank you so much
  9. New players get the shaft

You've got that right. Just today I got a question from a junior city in our FS in chat, wanting to know if there was any other way to obtain Vision Vapor than in the Magic Academy. I misunderstood why it was they wanted to know, assuming it was because they were wanting to gain 100 Vision Vapor...
  10. Recruiting Chillaxin' Wants YOU

Yes, You, you frequent player you. The one that enjoys playing tournie and Spire, taking part in the occasional FA. You enjoy being a part of a team, giving and receiving visits and trades. We have 2 spots, one for you and one for a friend. Come and join a FS that gets 10 chests, spire diamonds...
  11. Trades Chests Available on Ceravyn

this ad has been successful. 3 more chests are available again, please take
  12. Trades Chests Available on Ceravyn

who keeps moving my post? This is not a question, I'm just telling people that I have chests available on Sanctuary AW if they want to take advantage and at the moment I do not belong to a FS. For the moderators- if this is an issue for you, don't worry about it. I won't post again
  13. Trades Chests Available on Ceravyn

5 chests available on my Sanctuary. Please take. Senate7 [MOD EDIT] Moved to Questions and title adjusted for clarity (and back again to the world forum)
  14. Feedback Ads Feedback thread

For most of us this game is a little reprieve from the RW. Get rid of this new ad campaign to suck us right back into looking at videos and such [MOD NOTE] Moved to General Discussions
  15. 12 Things You Can Do to Avoid Game Burn-out

we had someone in our FS that used to tell us a 'Dad' joke every other morning or so. They were stupid and corny but it did brighten my day. I know a lot of the others thought so too because there would be funny comments or groans from the audience, sometimes a 'wah-wah' : )