• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by sigma957

1. Problems getting trades for tier 3 sentient goods

It was an example. If silly soap is even available, they are zero star trades. Mostly from one guy, who seems to be the only one who even has it.
  2. Problems getting trades for tier 3 sentient goods

The point is on my world at least, you can't get silly soap at any price, or maybe 25000 goods for 200 silly soap or something else outrageous. I am building the other tier 3s so I can make my own sentient goods. I can't get them by trading. This needs to be fixed to there is a balance for...
  3. Problems getting trades for tier 3 sentient goods

I am on Winyandor and in the Elvenar chapter. I have made basically zero progress in months because I cannot get the tier 3 sentient goods I need. I have Cosmic Bismuth. I need silly soap and Alloy shrooms and you just can't get them. I've tried large trades, small trades and nothing. I usually...
  4. Evolving buildings

I find it frustrating that new evolving buildings are constantly being introduced. It seems impossible to get the evolve artifact you need, so I just dump them. Why can't you make artifacts that can be used for any evolving building. It might make it worthwhile to keep them and use them.
  5. Fed up with Orc requirement in Negotaions

I agree. Why should I have to have orcs when I'm not even close to finishing dwarves? it's ridiculous.
  6. Tab to move to uncompleted provinces

It's really annoying having to scroll around an increasingly big map trying to find provinces that have not been completed yet. It would be great if, on the world map, you could hit TAB and move from one province to another. I think it would speed things up a lot (and be a lot less annoying)...
  7. Understanding goods production?

Well, this has been very helpful. Now I just need to find a fellowship who needs planks, crystal and eventually magic dust. In Winyandor. Any suggestions, let me know. Thanks! (On several times a day at least, FYI)
  8. Understanding goods production?

so my three are (or will be) planks, crystal and magic dust. Should I not have manufacturers for the other goods and just buy them with planks? I know I'm struggling getting marble and steel.
  9. Advanced Workshops

Okay, the wiki was no help. I have the same problem. I have researched and activated advanced workshop. What defines advanced workshop? I upgraded one from five to six and it still won't give me the quest as filled. And yes, I upgraded the workshop after activating it.