• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recent content by Soleil Nightbloom

1. Soleil Nightbloom

Hello New Archmage to Forum Just started Fellowship and recruiting

Welcome to the forum @Lorieann ! Some of the players here are really helpful :)
  2. Soleil Nightbloom

★ The Rising Stars is looking for Active players!

We currently have 3 vacancies left :)
  3. Soleil Nightbloom

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Thanks for confirming! Much appreciated :)
  4. Soleil Nightbloom

I planned on doing the same thing, better safe than sorry.
  5. Soleil Nightbloom

@Villanesque or @Astram, I was curious if you could let us know if the glitches like the broken collection issue and the coin badge debacle experienced in the FA on Beta have been cleared up? I am asking on behalf of one of my fellows who is concerned, thank you.
  6. Soleil Nightbloom

Thanks so much! Just saw the announcement :)
  7. Soleil Nightbloom

So when do you all think the FA will start? This tuesday or thursday? I'm personally leaning towards thursday
  8. Soleil Nightbloom

★ The Rising Stars is looking for Active players!

Unfortunately, we recently lost some of our players to real life responsibilities. Currently we have 4 vacancies! Please message me in-game if interested :)
  9. Soleil Nightbloom

Time to say goodbye

Jack, I’m sad to see you go. You were one of the few veteran players here on the forum that helped me when I took over my fellowship a couple years ago. I never forgot how kind and patient you were with me as I was figuring out my new role as an Archmage. I appreciate all your hard work and it...
  10. Soleil Nightbloom

In Memorium The Unbeliever

I'm so sorry to hear this and will miss his posts here in the forum. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  11. Soleil Nightbloom

Fellowship Adventure

@Astram and @helya, to the best of your ability can you explain why these changes were made? It would help us all better understand (somewhat) the reasoning behind this decision. Please and thank you
  12. Soleil Nightbloom

Fellowship Adventure

That’s the million dollar question
  13. Soleil Nightbloom

Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

Thanks so much :)
  14. Soleil Nightbloom

Discussion Fellowship Adventures 2022

This will help me to be armed with information for my fellowship. Thanks for all your help, I truly appreciate it :)