• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Quick and Dirty Summary of Ancient Wonder Changes

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Sorry but you are very wrong!!
I am unable to access the forum from my game any longer.
The options are Wiki and Discord.
Stop kidding yourself!!
And despite that, you are still here and posting. The forum was not "dismantled" as you stated and only the in-game link was removed. And despite all that people still post here and share information

Henroo

Oh Wise One
And despite that, you are still here and posting. The forum was not "dismantled" as you stated and only the in-game link was removed. And despite all that people still post here and share information
All of this is true. It is also true that Inno no longer makes any announcements in the forum. This is true for stuff like changes to the games or announcements about events. All of that stuff now gets announced on Discord. The only way it gets to the forum anymore is because players who actually do Discord repost it here. Please do not pretend that Inno is actually still supporting this forum.

In addition to removing the in-game link to join the forum, Inno no longer posts ANY information here. The last post to Inno's official announcement thread was on Oct 4th. The last post Inno made to their own thread about updates was on August 28th. These are the kind of posts that used to be made by either the forum moderator or the community manager. As the current forum moderator, would you like to elaborate on why we no longer get these kind of announcements?

AussieChick

I am here because a MOD sent me the link. This is our forum and has been for years.
Why was the ingame link removed?
You could have just added discord.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
All of this is true. It is also true that Inno no longer makes any announcements in the forum. This is true for stuff like changes to the games or announcements about events. All of that stuff now gets announced on Discord. The only way it gets to the forum anymore is because players who actually do Discord repost it here. Please do not pretend that Inno is actually still supporting this forum.

In addition to removing the in-game link to join the forum, Inno no longer posts ANY information here. The last post to Inno's official announcement thread was on Oct 4th. The last post Inno made to their own thread about updates was on August 28th. These are the kind of posts that used to be made by either the forum moderator or the community manager. As the current forum moderator, would you like to elaborate on why we no longer get these kind of announcements?
The reason is simple somewhere in the upper levels of the game or company the decision was made to use Discord as the primary method of communication for Elvenar. That was all, and yes it was announced that the forums would remain for the time being. The uproar this caused may have forestalled any "shutdown" of the forums and as of this week, no plans have been announced that this has been changed.
As Discord is the "new" communications channel all information from the game itself is directed there. However, INNO does still support the forums, else they would not exist at all. It might not be to the level we would want but that fact is true.
Why was the ingame link removed?
This was done, again from the game or company side to provide direction to the "primary" communication channel.
You could have just added discord.
While we agree, this as far as the US team was concerned was not our decision to make, as I stated it was made from above and passed down to "ALL" of Elvenar worldwide

getmomo

At this time the Forums are still here and nothing has changed in that regard

Nothing has changed? The forums get almost zero traffic now when before inno started forcing everyone to discord there was quite a lot of activity. They even took the in game link to the forums away. How can you say nothing has changed? That is just insulting our intelligence.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Nothing has changed? The forums get almost zero traffic now when before inno started forcing everyone to discord there was quite a lot of activity. They even took the in game link to the forums away. How can you say nothing has changed? That is just insulting our intelligence.
Nothing has changed, the forums are still here, I have addressed this in the post here, since the decision was made and Discord was opened, from that point on the forums are still here. Debating the pros-and-cons is not the issue, we still have the forums and that is what is important.

getmomo

Nothing has changed, the forums are still here, I have addressed this in the post here, since the decision was made and Discord was opened, from that point on the forums are still here. Debating the pros-and-cons is not the issue, we still have the forums and that is what is important.
Again you are insulting my intelligence. The forums are dead now, that is what is important. They are not the same.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
Again you are insulting my intelligence. The forums are dead now, that is what is important. They are not the same.
I never said they were the same, I said nothing has changed, since Discord was pushed upon us the forums were said to be shut down and no date was given. So here we are about 6 months later and it is still open and viable. As for how it is used that is up to the users here, if nobody posts and it becomes "dead" then it would make sense to shutter it, so it is up to the users to keep it viable.

getmomo

I never said they were the same, I said nothing has changed, since Discord was pushed upon us the forums were said to be shut down and no date was given. So here we are about 6 months later and it is still open and viable. As for how it is used that is up to the users here, if nobody posts and it becomes "dead" then it would make sense to shutter it, so it is up to the users to keep it viable.

It's up to 7 users left to keep the place alive here because nobody else can find the place. You can't make this stuff up! I understand you work for inno but come on man, that's ridiculous! And yes, it has definitely changed drastically.

AussieChick

The reason is simple somewhere in the upper levels of the game or company the decision was made to use Discord as the primary method of communication for Elvenar. That was all, and yes it was announced that the forums would remain for the time being. The uproar this caused may have forestalled any "shutdown" of the forums and as of this week, no plans have been announced that this has been changed.
As Discord is the "new" communications channel all information from the game itself is directed there. However, INNO does still support the forums, else they would not exist at all. It might not be to the level we would want but that fact is true.

This was done, again from the game or company side to provide direction to the "primary" communication channel.

While we agree, this as far as the US team was concerned was not our decision to make, as I stated it was made from above and passed down to "ALL" of Elvenar worldwide
Yes, but discord is not a forum. It is an app and we are being forced to give them our personal information to join.
I do not care who made the decision really, it was and is wrong.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
It's up to 7 users left to keep the place alive here because nobody else can find the place. You can't make this stuff up! I understand you work for inno but come on man, that's ridiculous! And yes, it has definitely changed drastically.
There are more than 7 users, because if that were the case the forums would already be gone. I don't work for INNO, I volunteer here to help
Yes, but discord is not a forum. It is an app and we are being forced to give them our personal information to join.
I understand these facts and can see why some dislike Discord, but that is not something I can do anything about. All I can do is inform and explain to the best of my ability.

Dukester69

There are more than 7 users, because if that were the case the forums would already be gone. I don't work for INNO, I volunteer here to help

I understand these facts and can see why some dislike Discord, but that is not something I can do anything about. All I can do is inform and explain to the best of my ability.
And thank you for all you do here for us in the forum. It is deeply appreciated from us that will not join Discord.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
i actually skipped a several tourney provenience today... The second star on some extra ones. Usually i love them for the 4kp each. But with me nearly being done my last aw, and the rest being ready for upgrade.. and the upgrade materials so hard to come by... there really is no point in doing those bits of tourney and getting that kp... The faster i fill an aw the faster i will be locked out of them. And the inevitable tailspin that will happen after that... So there is no benefit in doing that. Sadly, right now its more beneficial to back off from doing game content. Even if only to stretch the time out between now and the tailspin beginning. Stretch it out and hope inno realizes how much they screwed up and change it.... Cause once your in the inevitable tailspin then there rly is no more point in staying in this game... So step one of skipping content, achieved'

quin629

Depends on whether your FS needs those extra tourney points to achieve another chest and thus another RR each week (or to reach the blueprint if the FS is below 10 chests). If your FS is already at 19 chests, then no need to do more tourney provinces except for personal satisfaction.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
true, but weve been an 11~ chest fs for the last several months. So not a close need to reach that 10th.

Whether that is or is not true tho, it still shows how screwed up this upgrade update was where its now better to skip content.

Last edited:

TimeMachine

At this time the Forums are still here and nothing has changed in that regard
Sorry but you are very wrong!!
I am unable to access the forum from my game any longer.
The options are Wiki and Discord.
Hey @InnoGames what about this?

1707350474294.png

Not to forget to mention that this image was introduced to me by Biloutte91 on Beta-Forum on Oct. 5 2023

Wouldn't that be fair and easy to implement?

Last edited:

TimeMachine

Trying to suggest logic to inno?!?! Are you out of your mind?!?!
No, I hope I have not! :)

Just keep on trying, it maybe would be a benefit for everybody. Discord-Users, Forum-Users and @InnoGames if they would make it right.

I mean what kind of community in which everybody is playing the same game should be divided into 2 or more pieces - isn't that impractical for everybody.

My wish would be that all anouncements that are announced on Discord would be announced in forum too.
If that should become reality one day, I would agree to the expression, that nothing has changed! ;)

Last edited:

BrinDarby

It's up to 7 users left to keep the place alive
1707359848372.png

its 7:30p mst , primetime USA

Initially when the AW uproar was in full swing
those stats swell'd to 700-900 total Visitors
for more than a few hrs a day, now we're back to
this...... ok there is more than 7 of us here, but sure
feels like the bulk of the comments come from an
increasingly smaller group of posters.