• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Chapter Migration

BrinDarby

If you were in chapter 3 and losing 20 squads per week, then I would counter you should not be battling but that is my opinion.
So if I Iose 20 squads of dogs, and make 23 squads, thats a
net gain of 3 squads, Versus losing 40 squads which is a
net loss of 17 squads.
Yes and the same applies to real life and businesses and Governments do this all the time change course, redirect, and devalue things.
Correct, and if someone buys Twitter and make a bunch of changes
its quite possible they devalue thier own company in the process, when
the wider buisness community ( just like our playerbase could ) runs
away in droves.... Ive seen that continually happen over the last ohhhhh
15-20 years to many great companies, that inevitably Fail.

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
That is okay, it takes 1 day for a new city to get into chapter 2.
While that is possible, from what I have gathered talking to new players, many only spend an hour or so at a time so the progression is likely a bit longer for them.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Family member went to check their chapter 3 town post migration only to find it has been deleted :(

Is chapter 5 now the new safe from deletion point?

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Family member went to check their chapter 3 town post migration only to find it has been deleted :(

Yep, if you don't make it to chapter 4 or spend money on the city, it will be auto-deleted after whatever the time limit is. But also, did they make sure they were logging into the correct country and server? It is amazing how many people get the two English-language servers mixed up.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Yep, if you don't make it to chapter 4 or spend money on the city, it will be auto-deleted after whatever the time limit is. But also, did they make sure they were logging into the correct country and server? It is amazing how many people get the two English-language servers mixed up.
Only ever US server and instead of 3 towns they only have 1, no chance for a mistake. 3rd town was expected not to be there, if they had known to go to ch 4 they would have, obviously missed the announcement.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Only ever US server and instead of 3 towns they only have 1, no chance for a mistake. 3rd town was expected not to be there, if they had known to go to ch 4 they would have, obviously missed the announcement.

Never been an announcement for that. Those have been the rules for inactive deletion for many years.

Also, sometimes the game will log you out all the way to the first screen, where you have to choose your language/server. There have been many posts on the Facebook groups because of this, asking why their city disappeared, when they were really trying to log into the wrong server.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Mykan Helya did tell us at some point, that the benchmark had changed.

ZeNSiErT

Feedback

I am an end gamer in DE Sinya Arda.
I wanted to test chapter acceleration without a full diamond account. That's why I founded a new city in US Arendyll on January 24, 2024.

Chapter 1

I researched Chapter 1 in 3 hours. I didn't notice any difference. An experienced player could do that before too. But the last 3 researches required goods. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to join a community yet. So I had to wait 24 hours until a neighbor accepted my offers. Luckily my town is in the center of Arendyll and not on the edge. So I have a lot of tall neighbors. They were able to help me.

I got a special offer. Buy diamonds and 1 builder as a bonus. This is better than the starter packages. But I didn't buy it.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 18-35-59 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 18-38-00 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.png
Chapter 2

On the second day I was able to explore the community. I registered in the US forum and immediately received a nice invitation from a small community. That worked very well. I was really looking forward to the US Forum. :)

With a few goods to help, I was able to finish Chapter 2 in 3 days.

Unfortunately, I couldn't support my community in the tournament. The knowledge was missing. But with the group's help, I was able to explore many provinces.

You need a lot of coins and tools that take up a lot of space. The miracle "Golden Abyss" is missing.

Luckily there was an event going on and I was able to win some good cultural buildings.

With the diamonds I won from the research quests, I was able to expand the Magic Academy to level 3.

Chapter 3

Today after 1 month I am finished with chapter 3. I played almost every day.

Unfortunately, I didn't even complete half of the event. I was able to earn 1 Portionmaker's Pedestal level 5.
I couldn't get the 2nd tome.

You used to be able to explore the Spire of Eternity in Chapter 3 and win the diamonds to expand the Magic Academy to level 5. That didn't work now.
Disenchanting in the inventory is expensive and you can hardly use the craft.
Frames and combinations from the Spire of Eternity are missing.
The tournament is still missing.

You can only research, negotiate provinces, and expand buildings. Things aren't moving any faster. But the fun in the events is missing.

I'm now looking forward to Chapter 4 and the tournament.

1708878747489.png

I hope google translated well.

Kind regards, Zensiert :)

Last edited: