• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Teleporting

I cannot teleport my settlements - I understand that I should be able to except for the portal - I have tried on both PC and IPad with no luck.
  2. Chapter 16

Yes, that's it - I never paid attention to the titles just the time. Thanks!
  3. Chapter 16

Quest 58 - what is "DO Berry Treading 10 times"?????
  4. import city to elven stats

Never mind - I found what I needed
  5. import city to elven stats

To clarify - I don't see any instructions on how to import - I click on the "Import" button on the initial screen and I am sent to the ElvenStats sheet that does not show how to import my city into the grid. Thanks.
  6. import city to elven stats

how to import city in elvenstats
  7. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

That may be true about being logged in but it does not seem how it should work. As I mentioned in my post, I had a power outage at the time the Province completed. I have never experienced a building not completed unless I was logged in.
  8. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

This happened again tonight around 8PM Eastern - not sure exactly when because the power was out - I used time reducers on Scouting a Province to enable about 15 minutes left on the ColdFire enhancement. When I went on-line a few minutes ago - no 14 KP bonus.
  9. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

Somewhere around 1-2PM Eastern time
  10. Closed | Archived Coldfire Phoenix - Bug?

My finger double hit the Pet Food for the Coldfire (48hours)- So I completed one Province and made sure I would get a second set of 14KP's about an hour ago or so when that was completed before the Pet Food expired but I did not receive the KP's - wasn't I supposed to?
  11. Pet Food

Food for thought - any possibility of moving Pet Food from Crafting to Produce?
  12. Fire Phoenix + Dwarven Armorer + other 2X2 unit 5 day upgrades

I have been using the Fire Phoenix/petfood along with Dwarven Armorer + a 2X2 5 day unit health or power upgrade. Am I wasting these combinations or do they work in concert with each other - I know the 2X2's can be stacked (used together to increase power/health) but what about the other...