• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Fimbul Fambi

Pet Food

I've seen this topic come up before, but now it is hitting me personally, so I'm throwing in my two cents. I took a new position as a manager at work a little more than two months ago which has changed the way I play the game. First, I no longer have a fixed schedule, I work varying shifts...
  2. Fimbul Fambi

Animated profile images

Just got the Olla Owl profile image from Winter Magic 2021 and chose it for my profile image. As much as I like it, I like the mildly animated version in the quest window better. On the surface, it seems trivial to include gif images as profile avatars, but I don't program web pages, so I have...
  3. Fimbul Fambi

Creating Pet Food

I have over 2600 elixir relics. The option to craft pet food from elixir relics comes up very rarely. I'd like a better way for us to craft pet food so that those of us who have lots of excess relics that don't get used for other things, can use them. maybe a separate tab on the magic academy...
  4. Fimbul Fambi

New Chapter characteristics

To put it simply, the Elvenar chapter is so slow, I'm bored. The guts of the story is interesting, I have no problems with it. Requiring lots of resources to slow me down so you have time to create a new chapter - I get it, no problem. But the time between when I can build a new building or...
  5. Fimbul Fambi

Better Fellowship Recruiting

I took over as Archmage for my Fellowship a little more than 6 months ago. I've managed to recruit a few new players who enjoy the game as well as playing with us and each other. What I haven't done is recruit people with the resources that 90% of us need to actually thrive as a Fellowship...
  6. Fimbul Fambi

Do you need Steel, Crystal and Elixir?

As you can see from the name of our Fellowship, Phoenix Riders-Need Silk needs established players who have boosts in either Marble or Planks (preferably Marble), Silk, and Dust or Gems (preferably Gems). We also have an abundance of Steel, Crystal and Elixir - enough that you can count on...