• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

This isn't directly about the FA itself, but it is related to it.. For the last couple of days of the FA, I was waiting for a repeat of the crafting recipe to turn 2 of the "new" upgrade tokens into a single "old" token. I'm in Australia so I'm not sure if the time has ended now for the recipe...
  2. Fellowship Adventure

Why aren't we given a date and TIME?? Its easy enough to convert a specific world time to local time..
  3. Finding a Player

Do you know how to view your ranking/progress in the realm you're in? If you click on the cup icon or number under your name (on the city screen), it displays a member list showing your ranking in the world you're in. You can search for other members (and other fellowships) there.. Click on the...
  4. Winter Magic Event Feedback

I just want an option to remove it from my game screen. Even its presence is annoying.. If its there, I inevitably get drawn into checking what the next task is and focusing on that instead of what I want/need to be doing in my city. "Rewards" don't compensate me enough for the time etc that I...
  5. elvenarchitect down?

I've noticed the same thing.. also waiting on it to help rearrange my city :(
  6. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

I'm starting to hate this game..
  7. Pet Food?

Quite a few people in my fellowship have been saying this lately too. I've been through the same phases before also..
  8. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

My feedback is a mix of good and bad.. I posted the comment above a few days ago. A couple of days later I happened to notice that the quest had been changed so I had an alternative to collecting vision vapor.. which was great! I should have come online and express some thanks.. and I'm...
  9. Autumn Zodiac Event Feedback

Just a small point.. Yesterday I started a city in Harandar. Had only been playing there for a couple of hours.. building my city, doing a few provinces, getting on with research.. and claiming some quests in the event along the way.. when I'm presented with "collect vision vapor". Whaaat? I'm...
  10. MANUFACTORY CHALLANGE

I was quick to complain so I think I should at least be evenhanded in admitting this event isn't as bad as I was making out. Of course, a lot depends on whether you've got any space free to play around with.. However, I'll be finished the challenge shortly. Only had to add ~24 small goods...
  11. MANUFACTORY CHALLANGE

Agree with what's been said.. doesn't really matter that there's no notice because you can choose to do it or not.. but the rewards? Really??? Clear up some space, put in multiple small manufactories, start doing multiple short term productions, get the first 1 or 2 levels quite easily and then...
  12. Spire of Eternity feedback

A comment from someone who's relatively young in this game, having only been playing for 8 months and now in Fairies... I had a bit of a play in the first stage.. quite enjoyed having a different form of game play with the cater option, and didn’t mind winning rewards that are a bit so-so...
  13. 'New Fellowship Adventures feedback

I'd just like to know when its going to start on live worlds... I've been ready since yesterday. Only thing I've done since is collect long time items by mistake.. so I've stopped doing anything. Now its another day and I'm still waiting. Is this a special form of torture designed for those of...
  14. I've been moved... help!

My point wasn't that some of us are disadvantaged in the game but offered a way to buy ourselves into a better position (though that is true in some respects). I was just saying that the underlying mechanism is tasks/difficulties offset by rewards.. and pain (having to wait for a reward, or a...
  15. I've been moved... help!

It's just a reminder that Elvenar isn't run for our benefit... or only for as much benefit as gives an incentive to spend cash. It's the same in all online games and Elvenar doesn't seem to be too bad. Of course, I haven't really been here long enough to know the full truth.. haha! Gotta take...
  16. I've been moved... help!

This is a very late reply... And thanks to all of you for your thoughtful responses.. I'm still where I got shifted (or shafted) to... and it still has its problems but its not the centre of my experience when I'm online. It's like I'm in the top lefthand corner of a map... well, someone has to...
  17. I've been moved... help!

p.s. This issue about vacant space around my region also restricts access to the full range of provinces that are available to me. I might need to do encounters in Scrolls or Steel provinces (for producing enchantments) but the only ones available to me are on the "empty" side of my visited...
  18. I've been moved... help!

Yes, I did contact them and they replied but did nothing (apart from saying that they'd pass on the information so that the developers could "tweak" their settings). I thought I'd wait for a while to see if it got better... which it did, but only marginally. There are still a lot of blank...
  19. I've been moved... help!

thanks for your comments... I will see if I can contact Support about it. Its just a terrible move... :(
  20. I've been moved... help!

I just logged on to find a message that I've been moved to a "better place" on the world map... only it isn't! I went from a region with 1 vacant space to one with 29 in my immediate (accessible) vicinity. In my old area, I had 2 alliance members nearby and I'd just got to the stage where I had...