• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Patchella

Rowan Moon, seeking new member(s)

It’s my honour and privilege to be recruiting for Rowan Moon FS on Khelonaar (US-4). We have one spot coming available soon. I’m happy to answer questions in thread or by DM. Please apply to join by contacting BBsAmazon our Archmage via in-game mail. — We are a very kind-hearted group of...
  2. Patchella

Looking for a new K home.. (found, thanks!)

Hello, I’m a pretty active player, daily, 3x pickup or more I like tournaments, just got my spire, not eager to build out every single AW.. not too involved in events.. Appreciate a well-run group, with weekly stats (I’ll do it!), AW trade logs Really don’t like drama, chatter or clique in K...
  3. Patchella

In-game camaraderie.. ‘tis golden?

Dear all, ‘Tis been but a month IRT since joining Enthusiasm to build in every world, relaxed now Focused now on three worlds, 2 Fay, 1 Humain Could be light years, a library of KP, bags of gold earned Tricks and tips hard won.. Learning to balance, balance.. Removing things that weigh us down...
  4. Patchella

Hello Greetings, in wonderment, the newness of it.. ;-)

Hello all.. New but a week past Learning and growing, yet mystified Already under wing of a kindly new and now full FS Late to add value in the May challenge Still not sure which “world” I’m living in Though I’m making beauty in my own village.. Or how to play, or balance resource making, or...