• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. How to Elevate an Issue With 'In-Game-Support' ?

I've searched in this forum for any other threads that are similar to my issue and there aren't any that I can find. I cannot believe I am the only person in the history of Elvenar that is having an issue getting a question answered by 'Morph' of In-Game-Support. How do I get my issues resolved...
  2. Recruiting Chillaxin' Wants YOU

Yes, You, you frequent player you. The one that enjoys playing tournie and Spire, taking part in the occasional FA. You enjoy being a part of a team, giving and receiving visits and trades. We have 2 spots, one for you and one for a friend. Come and join a FS that gets 10 chests, spire diamonds...
  3. Trades Chests Available on Ceravyn

5 chests available on my Sanctuary. Please take. Senate7 [MOD EDIT] Moved to Questions and title adjusted for clarity (and back again to the world forum)
  4. Chillaxin' Update

Some of you have been watching, and perhaps wondering, what's going on over at that Chillaxin' FS. Well, we've done it. We hit 10 chests today, and without even dipping into our Perk points! -insert Fireworks here!!- Everyone here has worked really hard to get to this point. Our straggling...
  5. Chillaxin' at Home

Time for another update- all 3 chests in the latest FA !! :cool: If it sounds like I'm proud of our group, then you're right. We started off as a small FS and all members were new, small cities and look what we've accomplished. We completed the FA and got all 3 chests as our reward. Next time we...
  6. Set Back with your Feet Up & Chillaxin'

Time for another update- all 3 chests in the latest FA !!:cool: If it sounds like I'm proud of our group, then you're right. We started off as a small FS and all members were new, small cities and look what we've accomplished. We completed the FA and got all 3 chests as our reward. Next time we...
  7. Chillaxin' is Just Chillin

Another update for Just Chillin- we've changed our name! We've been updating and fine-tuning our FS and making it just what we want to express so it was time to change the name. A few months ago the ArchMage abandoned us and we had to pull together and make changes. Well, it turned out to be a...
  8. Just Chillin Update

Just Chillin has 3 spaces available. If you've been watching us move up the ranks check out our stats on Elvenstats. ( click on highlighted Just Chillin) We've moved up from 2 or almost 3 chests in tournie 3 months ago to 8 chests last week!! We don't have pressure, we just do it. And we're...
  9. Just Chillin is Movin Up in This World

We are a fast up-and-coming FS that is getting stronger every week. Just Chillin is a friendly and supportive FS that is moving up in this world and we want you to join us. If you are an active player that believes in giving neighbourly visits, participating in Tournie and Spire and FA then you...
  10. Just Chillin'- Under New Management LOL

Just Chillin' has been going through a bit of restructuring and it's looking good already. Check us out on ElvenStats Just Chillin'. Ideally you will have Marble, Crystals and Gems as a boost. We are a friendly and supportive FS with a strong core that wants to grow. If you want to learn and...
  11. delete

delete
  12. Delete

Delete
  13. New FA 'Group-Badge' Crafting

Toward the end of the FA many FS are pushing to get as many spots filled on the map as possible. In the final hours it is impossible to create 48 hr goods badges, such as Elegant Statue, and many players may have 1/2 of a statue each. As the FA is a group effort, I propose giving the players the...