• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. YachtaYachta

Play space

Apologies up front if this has been asked and answered in the past. I tried to search but didn't find a thread on this topic. I'm currently in chapter 13 (Amuni). I'm finding fewer opportunities to add city expansions. It looks like I have maybe around 1/3 of available space left. For you...
  2. YachtaYachta

Hardware Acceleration

Hopefully this hasn't been asked before and that I am on the right forum page. I play the game on my laptop using Google Chrome. For the past week or so the game has been shutting down randomly and giving me a message page instructing me on a hardware setting in Chrome. I perform the task as...
  3. YachtaYachta

Amuni - Temple of Dunes question

Hello everyone. I'm a bit confused about this level. I have completed the prior level and have opened the chest to Amuni. I have researched 4 items. However, I don't see a research item for the "Temple of Dunes". There just isn't one. Am I missing something here? I see the Goldsmith and...
  4. YachtaYachta

Question about quests

I have advanced through Elementals (12) into Amuni (13). I've opened the chest and finished that along with another step along the way within Chapter 13. However the quests that appear on the side are all still associated with Elementals and have not advanced into Amuni. I've not experienced...
  5. YachtaYachta

Orc question - when to stop producing them

I'm just about ready to enter level 12 (probably later today) and I am still producing a lot of Orcs even though I rarely get asked to use them. As of today, I have 2,111,276 orcs saved up. This seems like a lot. From my research on the forum it appears I may need Orcs to transition into new...
  6. YachtaYachta

Notifications - neighborly help ritual

Each morning the first thing I do is go to my notifications and click on all the neighborly help "buttons." I usually have at least a dozen or so pages of them to attend to each morning and it takes a while to do it. Is there an easier way to do this? Does everyone do this and is the game...
  7. YachtaYachta

New Member status

I've been playing since early 2021 but I still have a "new member" status. When/how does this change?
  8. YachtaYachta

Upgrade the Trader

I am in Halflings and have completed the research for the level 2 improved trader. I have all the necessary items to upgrade including the mana and the seeds. But when I click on upgrade tab all I get is "research" Well - I have already researched it so I am in a loop now and don't know what...
  9. YachtaYachta

3 hour option?

I'm in the Naturally Amazing challenge and it is asking me to produce goods using the "3 hour option" What it this?
  10. YachtaYachta

Locked from province completion

I can't use the magic academy to produce items because I am out of marble relics. When I try to obtain more through marble provinces they all say "LOCKED" They indicate that I have to solve surrounding provinces. However, I have a marble province that is completely surrounded! What do I have...