• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Shakal5000

Ancient Wonders Changes

I have two suggestions for the ancient wonders, one for changing the game mechanics, and the other for a graphical change. 1 - Removal of Wonder levels in Tournament and Spire formula. (There is no official information about this, but the difference in difficulty is noticeable for those who...
  2. Shakal5000

Veterans are leaving the game, why??

There are two central reasons that are leading many players to stop playing, and recommend the game to friends and family, and both reasons are associated with changes in the tournament. 1st - The first and most important reason also happened because of the first change in tournaments. The good...
  3. Shakal5000

Which player is more important to Elvenar, veteran or rookie??

I'm a brazilian gamer, and I came to this forum to bring this important topic of discussion, because like many, I care about the game, it's my favorite game. I've already posted there, but the brazilian forum is empty, most players who frequented the forum have deleted their accounts or stopped...