• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Training grounds speed

Hi, I can't figure out why my training grounds speed is so much slower than the other buildings. Here is what I have: Barracks lvl 37 speed 720 Training grnds lvl 24 speed 592 Merc. camp lvl 20 speed 720 Needles lvl 16 +60% Victory spring lvl 16 +60% Flying academy lvl16 +60% Shouldn't the...
  2. Faster troop selection

Purpose/summary: Allows to select troops faster during battles on mobile How: 1. Expand the number of tiles of the current 3 tiered troop selection to 8, same width as the max tiles the enemy troops can have 2. Remove the scroll arrows on top 3. Make it drag to scroll just like any other...
  3. Mock battle

HI, OK so this one may not make the first cut on the ideas, it does offer great learning and advancement for players. How about if after a tournament battle is done and the reward collected, there is an option to do the battle again without any prize or points and without losing actual...
  4. Rapid troop selection

Hi, Please consider changing the troop selection screen to show all 3 types from the barracks, training grounds and mercenary camp all in 1 screen. The icons could be smaller. Imagine when you have to put in 2 mages, 1 dogs and 2 frogs, it's lots of switches of screens especially when the...
  5. Building inventory filters

Hi, Thank you for adding a search by building name to the inventory. That is very helpful when you know the name of the building you are looking for. In many cases, I do not know the name of the building at all. Would it be possible to please add the following filters to the building...
  6. Active users on map

Hi, If there was a way to see on the map what cities are active within the past 24 hours and maybe in the past week with come color badge or something, that would be very helpful. It would promote helps and socializing. Thank you, Larbby