• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Tavina

I need stronger troops

Thank you
  2. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

no space as of yet but your right I need more, but of course its the population balance, I had 8 and took it down to 5 so I could upgrade boosted goods and the remaining workshops.
  3. Tavina

I need stronger troops

Hi Crackie, I would love to learn how to fight 2-3 waves, so far Im doing pretty good with 1 wave, but when I hit those multiple waves and also the 3 starred enemy..it's negotiation time. once in a great great while I can do it..I'm mainly asking for my Elf city..chapter woodelves. I have the...
  4. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I found that is was actually a good thing, it allowed me to build up my troops and armories etc. so that when it was time to research tournament and spire I was more than ready with troops and a bit skilled from practicing in provinces for expansions. so I think it is a good thing now.
  5. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

thanks for responding sorry it took me so long to come back in here, I am at Dwarves now and 5 almost fully upgraded workshops and still hard on the supplies, thinking I might start another WS
  6. Tavina

Helya shares her snack hoard

Not sure how to make a post, but since I started in Jan of 22, you are the Forums to me, I haven't used them much but Your profile Picture and name have been who I have identified as Elvenar Forums. I know sounds corny..but true. I wish you the best in all that you do.
  7. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

If trading is a problem in the game like sounding it is with what you are saying and I experienced it very early on when I first started then maybe elvenar should offer an automatic pickup after so many hours that way you do have a guaranteed trade pick up just a thought. But a little more...
  8. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I've been thankful and lucky I guess then that my Province map Neighbors have picked up most of my trades I spent a lot of time out of a fellowship, that's not to say that I have not been in fellowships that have helped I have but it is possible to not be in a fellowship and have good Province...
  9. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I see so the tech tree is different for Elf versus human I was wondering about that my main city is elf and so when I started the human everything was different in the tech tree so am I correct on saying that the tech tree is different for humans versus elves?
  10. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

Interesting well maybe this new tech tree is all about people starting too many cities too fast so that they can be in the tournament with second and third cities and get into the top 100, personally I can understand having one human and one elf for the experience but having 10 cities All In...
  11. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

It sounds like we might be saying the same thing in a different way there's something going on with the coins and supplies it's taking forever to get both of them coordinated to do the research tree as far as Goods I'm okay I think I'm in chapter 3 right now with my human City and I have three...
  12. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I started my first city in January I zipped through those chapters I'm now at chapter 7. These new chapters are taking forever, it takes forever to get the coins and the supplies coordinated to do the research that you need to do. So I would have to disagree just based on my early experience but...
  13. Tavina

Chapter 1-5 Adjustments

I started a new city, I think that the changes are really good and beneficial. At first, because I knew the game before and the early chapters before, I thought this isn't fair. I have to wait so long to be in a tournament and be in the spire, but after taking the time to work on my city I...
  14. Tavina

How many troop losses is too much?

Me too lol....stubborn and determined to win lol
  15. Tavina

The Gift of the Dragonfly

Good Morning we are accepting all Levels. Have a good day! Join Directly to check us out
  16. Tavina

July 12 2022 Tournament

Does anyone know what tournament this will be about
  17. Tavina

Archmage overview settings

Hi, There are 3 settings for accepting players into the Fellowship, Join Directly...Application and Closed. I had it set to Join Directly which gave me some great players but now I'm about to delete 7 in-active players, if they don't respond by a certain date. my question is what would be the...
  18. Tavina

Lothlorien

We currently have 20/25 members looking forward to welcoming you
  19. Tavina

Game closing

Thank you I have just re-arranged my FB account for same reasons Flashfyre I hear you! I was told also in the Offical Elevnar Group to delete my post by a player with the same question after also recieving "NO WAY is the game going out of buisness". So I did deleted it, no sense starting a...
  20. Tavina

Second Layout for Decorating

Hi, I got this idea from another game where you are able to click on a second layout(the game had 3) I would leave one layout blank and one was dedicated for decorating. I would with every Event Theme decorate. Basically you clicked on the blank layout and made it active, then there was a copy...