• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. The ashen Phoenix questions

a few questions , can i used a normal phoenix evolve to upgrade it ? 2. How many extra points does it give? mine is at level 1 and im pretty sure it does nothing
  2. 7-19-7-22 tournament difficulty raised dramatically, im not sure what you guys did , but i did a poll on my entire guild , DIFFICUTLTY CHANGES

i got 25 extra health from MM 31 percent from not , a Archer booster 50 percent and a health booster 25 booster 50 percent from my fire bird , and the difficulty is insane, my entire guild can see it , im not sure what you guys did, but you upped the diff , its clear as day , you didnt announce...
  3. Battle Difficulty and Squad size upgrade questions

Does Squad size upgrade always make tougher fights less challenging ??? and part 2 what determines difficulty, is it chapter? provinces done, areas scouted ??? squad size upgrade part only:- lets say tent 14 is challenging and i get 2 more squad upgrade sizes does that mean it becomes less...
  4. The ashen Phoenix , how does it work at level 1 with 1% bonus

can someone explain to this me , if you truly understand it , getting 40 points from a event quest for example plus 1 percent is still 0 , or is accumulative after a 100 points you get 1 point, if someone could explain it to me , it would be appreciated
  5. A new game idea

as do i brother i have alot as well , im not advocating for them to be taken away but bring them back for new players to at least get the chance to have 2 or 3
  6. A new game idea

im a wordsmith in person , not so much on the computer if you can polish it up and make it better please do
  7. A new game idea

8. ideas

so about the moonstone librarys, many people have multiple and good for them , im one of them who took advantage of that back in the day , but its unfair for newer people , i mean at least put it out again so ppl can have at least 2 this is just my opinion, and i think many should agree with me...
  9. A new game idea

so about the moonstone librarys, many people have multiple and good for them , im one of them who took advantage of that back in the day , but its unfair for newer people , i mean at least put it out again so ppl can have at least 2 this is just my opinion, and i think many should agree with me...
  10. Game worlds - Arendyll - Kingdom of Noble Knights

were looking for active players who love the game, , first level of spire is required for level 4 and to medium players if you can , We do very well in the tournaments but it is a team effort , were pretty wacky group, we came in 43 in the recent FA, Basically were just lookin for players...
  11. A new type of special event building

thanks
  12. A new type of special event building

my second building would be a 1/1 building evolving not powerful all but useful each evolve would give a bonus like 2 or 3 percent , like 3 to gold , 3 supplies, 3 speed of troops , 3 troop capacity , 3good production, 3 percent health 3 percent damage, 3 to population and 3 to culture...
  13. A new type of special event building

I have a suggestion for you , for event buildings , dont get me their wrong their cool but kinda of the same , why not create a unique special event building unique with evolves. Like one that gives pet food, teleport building, slip of clarity and a green CC Catalyst and spell fragments , it...