• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. XLWizard

Answered What are they?

I'm sorry if this is not the right place, but I can't seem to find somewhere to look these up. What are: Flourishing Cave Lifeblood Cone Icy Temple Fairy Inn Feasting Circle If you don't want to describe them please tell me a place where I can look them up. Thanks XLW
  2. XLWizard

How do I do it??

I see a lot of members that have comments associated with their titles like "Buddy Fan Club Member" and "Survivor of coin purge", .....etc. How do you make this happen? I can't seem to find the way. I want to add a few choice tidbits to my description. XLW
  3. XLWizard

Better Reward for Achieving 19 chests

I'm posting this request as a follow up to "bretonrae".s earlier post concerning greater incentive after 10 chests. I read the responses and ...OK, yes you do get a few more RR's and KP's etc. But on the whole (in my opinion) the rewards between 10 chests and 19 chests is not that much. I also...
  4. XLWizard

Province Expansions in Late Chapters

I just entered the "Team Spirit" chapter and noticed that I can no longer achieve a province expansion. I still have plenty of room for expansions in my city, but I only see two Research expansions (available) in this chapter and that's not enough. Is their a way to get/earn an expansion other...
  5. XLWizard

How to remove repeating items from the MA

Is there something I can do to not have to keep getting Traveling Merchants and Chess pieces in slot one of my MA?