• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Missing Panda Artifact

I know I've gotten 3 artifacts in this event so far but my inventory is only showing two. In my other city I've gotten 4 but it's only showing 3. How do we fix this?
  2. Chapter 14 Constructs

I'm near the end of this chapter (finally!) I have 2 more items in the research menu to unlock. I know what the future quests will be and I have enough goods from the Construct buildings to complete them. All I will need is Elvarium and Humanium and I have enough Portal Profit spells to get...
  3. Closed | Archived Daily Quests not offered

I'm playing the Winter Event but am not seeing the Daily Quest icon in any of my cities. I am using a fairly new PC with Windows 10. I have always accessed this game with AOL and never had this problem before.
  4. Abandoned Cities

I had to abandon some cities - I was playing in all the worlds and just didn't have the time anymore so I had to let some go. I see that Elvenar has purged abandoned cities now. My log-on still says I played in those worlds I abandoned. So if the cities have been purged, what happens if I go...
  5. Helping Neighbors build

So, I donated some KP to a neighbor to help build their shrine (or whatever it was). It says I got a reward for it but where is the reward? Do I have to wait until that shrine is completed? That could take forever.
  6. Disparity in Residences

I have cities in 3 worlds. In world A: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 14190 coins In world K: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 8600 coins In world F: Main Hall=L9. Residence=L10 and produces 13330 coins Why this difference in production???
  7. Too much expansion

I've seen it mentioned in some posts that you can expand your map beyond your research. How do you know if you've done that?
  8. Two Questions

Can someone explain please? Would appreciate. 1) Someone awarded me a trophy. What is it and where do I find it and what do I do with it? It said someone liked what I posted but it didn't say what that was. 2) I donated some KPs to someone and it said my reward was 5 KPs. They never showed...
  9. Starting Over

Is there any way I can just start over? I've been to all 5 of the areas and did stuff in them but I'd like to just start from the very beginning.
  10. Negative Population

OK, I sold some residences and it reduced my population. When I click on the population icon at the top, it is in red and it says population -64 total population 597 working population 661 available population -64 How can this be? How will I ever have enough people to do anything with?
  11. Build Magic Academy

How can I build the Magic Academy - I already did the research - but it says I need more diamonds than I have. Someone else on another thread said you never need to buy diamonds to play this game, so how do I do it?