• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cabernay

Elvenar Limerick Challenge

That sweet Elven Princess Michelle, last seen walking at Great Spire Bell. Twas an archer she wed. Soo, soo happy they said. Will it last? Ask the Wiz. Time will tell (Georgina came up with this one... So I am using it to start off) Elvenar related!! What do you have?
  2. Cabernay

Cauldron using Ingredients rather than Recipes

I put together a cheat sheet for the cauldron. If you are fighting in the spire / tournament / etc. this combination will be useful. I don't use recipes. I use ingredients. Recipes tend to, and can, use up a lot of diamonds if you are not careful. This way will use 25 diamonds at the most, or...
  3. Cabernay

How fast can you do the spire?

I posted a similar thread in FB a few years ago. Back then was about 12 min. I get so nervous when I am recording, I missclick a lot. Anyway, if you can record yourself, lets see it :) I am going to try again next week. I have a FS member who did it in about 6 min last week. She got me...
  4. Cabernay

FA - Going to brag a little here... Once in a lifetime to beat Women of Elvenar

We can say we did it!! If you are not on Khelonaar, you may not understand. Women of Elvenar own the FA's. We planned and we won. We had all 25 members on board, all 25 crippled their cities for the week. Nothing to do but play the FA lol The team work was amazing, they did a great job...
  5. Cabernay

US Khelonaar - No Rules Fellowship. Do you love tournaments and the spire?

If you love tournaments and the spire, we may be a good fit for you. Message Cabernay or one of the mages. Star Friends Fellowship Khelonaar US
  6. Cabernay

Star Friends - Join NOW to get those blueprints!!

We currently have an opening. Let me know if you think you might fit in with us. We would love to meet you. We have a Facebook group for members only. Contact me in game. Cabernay US4 Khelonaar
  7. Cabernay

Active Fellowship Recruiting

Message me in game Cabernay Thanks
  8. Cabernay

US4 Khelonaar Seeking Tournament 10chest Player

US4 Khelonaar message Cabernay or Rivergallery or Bar111 Star Friends currently has an opening for a tournament oriented player who wants to get 10 chests per week. Someone who wants to be a team player and wants to have friends. The mission of Star Friends is to provide a fun, friendly...
  9. Cabernay

Star Friends has a few open spots

Hello, we are a fun group of friends. We also have a facebook group if you are interested in joining. We discuss game related issues, quests, etc. I am looking for a few active and fun people to join us. We are easy going, we do not force tournament participation, but we encourage it...
  10. Cabernay

Holiday Events use Currency

I was talking to someone who did not get a father tree, when someone else I know got 5 father trees, with less sky essence than my other friend used. Maybe change the entire thing into a store. Have the sky essence used as currency. Let people use the sky essence to purchase the Father Tree...
  11. Cabernay

It's only 5 KP

I know it is only 5 KP, but it made me mad enough to post about it. And wonder what will happen in the future when things similar come up. Before I went to bed, I donated KP to another Person’s Needles of the Tempest, and went to bed. I woke the next morning to a full bar of 10 KP (same as...
  12. Cabernay

City Expansion 12

I just activated City Expansion 12. I went to purchase and place it, and it is not there. I do not see a place to ask for help in the game. Does anyone know what happened? Or where can I ask them to fix it? Thanks