• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Bluebell Woods

Fresh Air with Coffee has a vacancy

Sadly, real life has claimed one of our valued fellows. If you can offer 5+ weekly visits and a minimum 1000 point tourney score then come and join this awesome 10+ chest fellowship where the coffee is always hot. Friendly and drama free, we have an easy to use wonder programme and a Discord...
  2. Bluebell Woods

Fresh Air with Coffee (FAwC) has a vacancy

A vacancy has opened up due a fellow having RL issues :( Still looking for someone boosted in marble and ideally would be in at least Chapter 3. Message me if you are interested, and message any of our members if you need to know how fabulous we are.
  3. Bluebell Woods

FAwC is now full.
  4. Bluebell Woods

Hi there. I have searched ES and can only see a city in Arendyll. We are in Winyandor :)
  5. Bluebell Woods

Marble boost preferred but all considered.
  6. Bluebell Woods

We still have one spot vacant. If you need a breath of fresh air and you like your coffee hot, please message me.
  7. Bluebell Woods

Hi and thanks for your reply. Will message you in-game :)
  8. Bluebell Woods

If you’re looking for an awesome fellowship why not check us out? We are a group of funny, dedicated and caring individuals who enjoy having fun while working together as a team. We love the weekly tournaments and regularly achieve 13/14 chests. We are goal orientated but cooperative with...
  9. Bluebell Woods

FInally fixed on Winyandor although I keep getting server errors and the game seems really buggy. I hope you all manage to get in soon.
  10. Bluebell Woods

I have been getting the maintenance message for the past hour and a half on Winyandor.
  11. Bluebell Woods

Open No multiplayer spire prizes

No fellowship rewards in Winyandor either :(
  12. Bluebell Woods

Stream Error

Same problem here :(
  13. Bluebell Woods

Do More at Fresh Air With Coffee c(___)

Beat the rush! One space has become available. If you love getting 10 chests in the tourney you'll love us. Marble, scrolls, elixir/dust especially welcome. Contact our Archmage Arayla or one of the Mages.
  14. Bluebell Woods

RESOLVED: PLEASE ARCHIVE _ US Servers are currently not reachable.

Same here. Just started a thread at the same time as you.
  15. Bluebell Woods

Elvenar.com won't load

Anyone else have this problem? Is it a server error? Other sites are loading for me.
  16. Bluebell Woods

[16560] Chat box not working?

Oh come on Inno! This has been an intermittent problem for ages now. In view of the amount of time and sometimes money we invest in these games I would have thought the means of communicating with fellowships members would have been high on the list of priorities. I'm getting sick of...
  17. Bluebell Woods

Research Screen not loading

Cities on US2 and US4 but no problems accessing anything from the UK. Weird!
  18. Bluebell Woods

Three Glacier Giants feedback

It's one or the other. You can't have a mixture of both.
  19. Bluebell Woods

Three Glacier Giants feedback

Same thing happened to me Tyllannon.
  20. Bluebell Woods

Bellspire/Lighthouse Chages

I've little to add to this thread except to say that the needless changes to the CL have taken away the object of visiting my neighbours, and from now on I'll only be visiting those who visit me, and of course my fellowship friends. There is no benefit except coins and I have plenty of those...