• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Liang Yee

New AW that reduces scout time and cost.

I agree, this will be an awesome AW! :)
  2. Liang Yee

One Word Reply Game

taxi
  3. Liang Yee

New Building

I think this is a very good idea! It will be awesome if we have an AW like this! Hello, are the devs listening? :p
  4. Liang Yee

Hello I'm Sanasha

Hello Sanasha, I've been playing Elvenar since June 2016 and I have 3 cities in Winyandor, Elcysandir and Arendyll respectively. Where is your city? Hope you enjoy playing the game. Nice to meet you by the way :)
  5. Liang Yee

Reduce Time by 1 Minute! Are They Joking?

I just don't understand why InnoGames keeps offering poor quality rewards for the events. Offer something significantly better! Give the players something really useful, that can help us grow our city faster and more efficiently! I'm sure better rewards will 100% attract more players to...
  6. Liang Yee

Elvenar on FB is teasing us with this picture - WHAT IS IT???

Wow! It is beautiful :) I think it might have something to do with a new event. And it's about time InnoGames change the format of the events too :D
  7. Liang Yee

One Word Reply Game

Wonderful
  8. Liang Yee

Has anyone noticed

Wow, you sure have a pair of good eyes! I have to concentrate for a long time before I can see the face :D
  9. Liang Yee

One Word Reply Game

fire
  10. Liang Yee

One Word Reply Game

chocolate
  11. Liang Yee

Ultimate Grand Prize Math

Well, it's always like this. For all the events that I have played since June 2016, we can never get the Final/Ultimate Grand Prize even though we have completed all the quests! It's mathematically impossible! I have just completed all 99 Main Quests in Winyandor and Arendyll, and I'm not even...
  12. Liang Yee

Hello Lady Sequeena

Hello Lady Sequeena, welcome to the forum :)
  13. Liang Yee

Summer Event: The March of the Herds

Crazy Wizard, thank you very much for sharing all those info :).
  14. Liang Yee

Game freezing

I have been facing the same problem for the past few days :(
  15. Liang Yee

March of the herds event

Wow! I hope someone posts the complete quest list soon :)
  16. Liang Yee

Residential Gold Spell!

I agree, more spells will make this game even more interesting! Spells to increase training speed, spells to boost guest race good production, etc. More spells means more fun! :D
  17. Liang Yee

A CHarming tree event (spoilers)

Thank you, SoggyShorts, as always ;)
  18. Liang Yee

Juniper Tree - Recruiting

Hello everyone :) I am a Mage in Juniper Tree, a fellowship in Elcysandir. We have 21 active players currently. We are a group of easy-going, friendly and helpful players. We are now seeking active players in Elcysandir who are interested to join an active fellowship. Of course, preference will...
  19. Liang Yee

Elvenar mobile

This is definitely good news. I remember when I started playing Elvenar in June 2016, I was trying so hard to search for its mobile app to install. Only later I found out it wasn't available, lol :p If the mobile app is available, it will be so much easier for me to build, upgrade, collect and...
  20. Liang Yee

Fellowship builder help

This definitely sounds like a very good suggestion to me :)