• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. World Map Player Customization of the Help Building Picker

I would like a player setting per city which would allow me to specify how the Help Building Picker works. I would like to choose between these priorities: 1) Culture -> This is how I believe it works now. The auto-picker picks an un-helped building with the highest culture. 2) Mana -> I...
  2. Research Wonder Related Improvements

Random list of wonder improvements or potential future chapter research. 1) Level 36 and up - put in some size / layout change to the wonder as the bonus. Doesn't impact game balance due to bonus limits, but does give a way to improve space efficiency. 2) Add ability to create any rune shard...
  3. Click and Drag interface for level 1 building placement

Much like you can place multiple footpaths by clicking the starting square, and dragging to the finish square, I would like the same capability to be added for these level 1 buildings: 1) Workshops 2) T1 goods (marble, planks, steel) 3) Houses The implementation would require an open area...
  4. Avalon has 2 spots open.

Looking for Wonder Society KP sharers who also do the spire :) New to a Wonder Society? Come check it out. Fastest and fairest way to share kp! AM: Momonar (who is NOT a morning person!)
  5. Avalon has 2 openings

Seeking Spire oriented players who are willing to share kp via a Wonder Society. If you don't know anything about the Spire or the Wonder Society, if you are willing to learn, we will accept you too! Gold Spire since 20 something weeks ago. Apply today and receive 10 cents per gallon off your...
  6. 4 openings in Tourney & Spire

Gold spire, 14+ chest tourney, Wonder Society KP exchange. No stress, no mess. Interested? Apply today :) (Tourney & Spire -> AM: Rivkan) -Momonar
  7. History of Wonder Upgrades

Problem: For those of us who use Wonder Societies to implement fast and fair kp exchange, when a wonder has upgraded before we get the donation data, it causes pain to the members. Solution: Provide access to the history of donation data for a given wonder. Implementation Ideas: From the...
  8. Craft recipes for Evolve Artifacts

Problem: As the number of evolve buildings increases over time, the ability to get a craft recipe in the Magic Academy for a desired evolve artifact is near zero. (corollary - same is true for the recipe for the evolve building if you have sold it to update the level). Solution: Combine...
  9. Avalon seeking Spire and Tournament players

4 spots immediately available. Moving from a casual gold spire fellowship to a weekly gold spire fellowship. No score minimums - must be able to top the spire (or at least top of level 2 every week). 1k average minimum tourney score (2k preferred). Wonder Society KP sharing system for fast and...
  10. Gold Spire Seekers - Avalon wants you!

Top 20 Fellowship seeks Gold Spire motivated players to join our Fellowship. We are transitioning from "best effort" to "weekly gold spire" (currently at gold once per 4 weeks). We have a Wonder Society KP sharing system which makes KP sharing fast and easy. Come join us (bring a friend!)...
  11. New Ancient Wonder Idea

I would like an Ancient Wonder building that increases the duration of pet food by a certain percent. 40 levels to maybe max out at 200%? What do you all think?
  12. Avalon Seeking Spire and Tournament oriented players

Top 20 Fellowship has openings for Spire and Tournament players. We currently are a laid back 11/12 chest / Silver Spire fellowship that is transitioning to a gold spire fellowship. We use a Wonder Society KP sharing system for Ancient Wonder development. If interested, contact me or one of the...
  13. Avalon looking for members:

We are a top 15 Fellowship in Avalon looking for members who enjoy the following: a) Spire b) Tournament c) Wonder Society style KP swap. We are a silver medal spire, 11 chest tournament FS that is looking to become more spire and tourney focused. Multiple slots available if a group of...
  14. Fight interface: transition to mobile

New Feature Request: Scout Terrain button on the fight dialog which opens a window showing the terrain and enemy troop deployment. This button could be at the dialog which chooses between fight or negotiate, or it could be in the troop selection dialog. If this feature were added to both...
  15. Improve Fellowship Event Motivation

Right now, the only motivation to participate in a fellowship event is if you like the current evolve building and need 2 more evolve artifacts. For most mid to high level players, the evolve buildings are less and less useful / desirable. The FA events are not worth the effort and most...
  16. Avalon: Recruiting

10 Chest / Silver Spire Fellowship seeking spire/tourney players to get to Gold Spire Achievement. Uses a wonder society for KP sharing. If that bothers you, apply elsewhere. Message Momonar for an invite.
  17. Avalon Recruiting

Top 20 Fellowship Seeking active players for a low pressure and enjoyable fellowship. 10 chests every 4th week (although we may increase frequency as player activity increases) Bronze and Silver Spire. All boosts welcome (scrolls and dust are the lowest overall), recommend at least 100k score...
  18. 2D City Display option

Dear Elvenar, Frequently, I can't see what is occupying squares in my city because the 3D art (which is beautiful btw) obstructs the view. I realize that when moving a building, the other buildings become semi-transparent, but even then you can't always see a small decoration hidden behind a...