• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[12555] Dvarven Bulwark not giving sword dancers.

DeletedUser6235

For about two weeks now my Dwarven Bulwark is producing sword dancers but when collecting them they are not added to my army camp.
I sent a ticket and it is still not corrected and whats more they have no intention of replacing these lost troops. Being robbed and brushed off is a great way to make someone want to continue to play and promote this game!

DeletedUser6235

Just great!

I just read "Please give us a break, it's the holidays for us too. Thank you. We will investigate this issue."
It would be great if they would give us a break and give our troops back once corrected.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2870

The 'give us a break' note is really shameful.
Not to mention that putting on a so-called update with several known bugs live anyway is no way to run a game. The way they are handling things off late is shameful and is one of the main reasons Im playing the game less and less frequently. It also is the main reason Im actively discouraging friends from starting this game now.
Support just sucks or comes up with stupid suggestions, the battlesystem has been screwed, one is more and more being forced to only one path, the game is getting less fun to play.

DeletedUser6235

I am not sure this is a "bug" I am starting to think it is deliberate to slow some people down in tournements because they underestimated the usefulness of sword dancers in the first fights. I dont buy diamonds except for the builders and a few expansions at the begining. I am 17th on my server and progress in tournements and am mostly 1ST place. This is a major setback! i have had NO news from the developers here and if they do not treat this situation correctly there will be a lot of brown smelly stuff that will be projected against a fan!

oh and massivly recruting a support team out of nowhere without real training is NOT a smart move! "Give us a break"? Are we friends? or are you a professional company provinding real support for competitive players?

DeletedUser2870

I think it is a bug.
This subject is also covered in the releasenotes of todays update and I built my bulwark just because I had a lot of runes for it. My bulwark did supply fighters and they were added to my troop total until I tore it down again.(personally I think its too much of a spacegobbler, especially since the new battlesystem increased the squadsizes but the AW isnt giving more troops).
So for a reason thats beyond me it seems that newly build AWs do work but the older ones dont. A bloody serious bug that needs to be taken care of. Having people wait for weeks with these kind of answers is a disgrace.

DeletedUser1903

This issue was supposed to be fixed with the update today...but i did not get a pop-up & am not sure if/what compensation I received for the bulwark troops being bugged...& this is not yet listed in the 'fixed' bug category...??? :confused:please inno tell us what/where the compensation we received is....if we even received it all all...or if your attempts at fixing your bug created yet another bug...?????????:eek:

Can a moderator PLEASE confirm/deny if we received compensation & what is was?

DeletedUser1903

ok how do i get a soft reply abt not posting correctly but not an answer to my question... I am sorry for multi-posting & it would not be necessary if i received an answer or notification of compensation..??? I am not trying to break rules, i'm trying to get info i should not have to ask for

DeletedUser1996

ok how do i get a soft reply abt not posting correctly but not an answer to my question... I am sorry for multi-posting & it would not be necessary if i received an answer or notification of compensation..??? I am not trying to break rules, i'm trying to get info i should not have to ask for
cus its easier to bust you on something so small and stupid(multi post give me a break-who cares! )--rather then face the hard facts of answering a good question.

DeletedUser1903

ok you can put in a support ticket on the matter...I did & received a response telling me the calculations used & the number of sword acrobats that were added to my unit count. Thank you mod for your reply! ;)
(I wish they had given a notification with this info to prevent the frustration & upset...but maybe they will do so in the future :rolleyes:...regardless I very much appreciate being given the troops) :cool:
BTW: picked up troops frm bulwark & they DID add to my troop count, YAY :)