• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

[13123] Incorrect MH Coins Amount

• Thread starter DeletedUser4778
  • Start date

DeletedUser4778

4 people have donated coins to my MH but it shows only 70,000 when it should show 280,000. I've logged out and back in but the amount stays the same. I definitely did not collect those coins as I've been watching my gold carefully since I just drained it before the new Wholesaler arrives, leaving only a little more than enough to get me through the next production runs. Bad enough that my visits and coin collections are not registering the correct amounts (and that the thread was closed as a duplicate when the linked "duplicate" issue was due to the player forgetting to factor in a spell which was not the case for me), and now coin donations are affected as well. Is this because of the earlier server issues? All these bugs are seriously slowing me down.

UPDATE: Someone else just donated and it finally added 70k so now showing 140k but where did my other 210K go?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1996

Gremlins !! Yep , I blame Inno Gremlins !! :p But- really Ive never had that happen to me -YET !
Hope it gets fixed soon.

DeletedUser4778

Can you please provide me with your MH level and world this is occurring in?
Thanks, Aider. MH Level 19, Winyandor. The game also still keeps collecting the incorrect amount of coins displayed from residences, visits, and the MH.

DeletedUser3517

I am also having this problem, in both Winyandor and Elcysandir. I had many more people click on my Main Hall than I got credit for (70,000 instead of many more). My Winyandor Main Hall is level is 19, my Elcysandir Main Hall level is 17. I had 4 clicks on my Main Hall in the last two hours and got credit for 70,000 instead of 280,000 on Elcysandir. I haven't counted on Winyandor yet but I know it was quite a lot more because I only got credit for like 200,000 something and everyone in my FS visited except 2 and I don't have helping hands over anything else. Also,my Notifications list shows a lot more Main Hall visits than I got credit for.

DeletedUser3517

Here are some screen captures for this morning. For both worlds I play in:
Winyandor First:

elvenar-winyandor-mainhall.png

Sorry the notifications below don't have the name bolded - I had to redo this screen capture because I accidentally pasted the 2nd screen capture over it... bah.
elvenar-winyandor-notificationstats1.png

This is the 2nd page of Notifications - you can see the top two ARE bolded... so this looks like 10 clicks altogether and credit for ONE.
elvenar-winyandor-notificationstats2.png

ELCYSANDIR HERE
elvenar-elcysandir-mainhall.png

elvenar-elcysandir-notificationstats.png

DeletedUser6117

Don't know if this is the same problem, but I have to refresh my browser to get the coins to show in my MH. This problem appears to have started after an update to firefox to 51.0.1

DeletedUser4778

I reported this issue months ago and still nothing. The latest update of version 1.23 &/or the in-game post about wanting moderators has made it even worse. I'm online and someone just donated coins to my MH but no coins appear, not even the player pic that sometimes appears. Only fix is reloading the game and even then incorrect amounts are often displayed and/or collected. Incorrect collections from residences, visits, and the MH have been going on for me since December (which was tagged as a duplicate thread when it was not) and now it's even worse. Don't even know any more why I'm still bothering to report this since I'm losing more and more hope of any decent bug fixes or game updates by the day.

DeletedUser3270

This just started happening to me yesterday. Main Hall only shows the coin amount after the first player donates and the coin total never increases after more people donate. However, if I collect on it, it gives me a more accurate total under my coin icon. I'm in world Khelonaar. My Main Hall is level 17 and I get 57000 coins per donation. It just stays at 57000 after multiple donations. Weird...

DeletedUser3270

Here are my screen shots to prove the weirdness going on as well. I just had two donations from my fellowship just awhile ago. First pic shows what my total is showing when I run my mouse cursor over the MH which shows 57000. It should show 114,000. Second pic is what my coin total is when I collect. You can see the total under the coin icon. MH shows 57000, I collect 114,000.

DeletedUser4778

It's even worse today. People donate coins but nothing appears over my MH except sometimes the player's avatar. I click on the MH and nada, I just go to the main tab. I need to log out and back in every time someone donates and, no matter how many people donate, the display shows the amount for only 1 donation. When I collect, the correct amount sometimes goes to my inventory but sometimes it doesn't. Not to mention that neighborly help hasn't been giving me the supplies bonus for quite some time for returning a visit someone paid me and I definitely know it's within 23 hours because I keep track of that as well as all visits made in my FS.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I had one set of coin from a MH visit show up "later" this morning. Saw the help notification, no coins. Half an hour later even though no more visit notifications, the coins appeared in the MH.

joncrichton

yeah that just happened, I rt clicked on MH just to look at info left clicked out in nowhere land and it collected wasting a bunch of coin, no biggie

now 1st donation doesn't show anything

edit: tried to collect that 1 donation and there is actually nothing there

DeletedUser2396

It is still broken - not only that i had almost 7 million coins in W World a 3 days ago - and 4 million coins in E World a 3 days ago - 2 days ago it was set back to 70,000 coins in W World and 40,000 coins in E World - and not matter how many MainHall clicks i get it stays at 70,000 coins in W World and 40,000 coins in E World - so yes it is Broken and Support does nothing to replace my coins nor the Dev's fix the problem - i grow more an more of thinking to stop playing the game as it is Broke - to many changes in the past year that has turned an enjoyable game - into one of misery :(

DeletedUser4778

It is absurd and annoying, not to mention seriously time-consuming. I have to log out and back in each time someone donates coins because donations result in not being able to collect &/or reset productions and other game glitches. Talk about atrocious coding.