• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-124732_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-124732_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    688.5 KB · Views: 118

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Does that mean the end of questline bug has been fixed?
This happened to me in the previous event too. Had some moments of panic as I haven't claimed the quest line rewards yet. Forgot what happened that caused it to show up again. Don't think it was a simple refresh. But it caused me to write support a ticket and then later having to send them a "Nevermind, ignore previous message" sort of followup.

Aritra

It would be great if we could trade the extra buildings in for keys or disenchant for scroll pieces....
You can disenchant anything in your inventory for spell fragments (I'm assuming these are the scroll pieces you mentioned). Just don't place the buildings when you get them until you know if you actually want them or are better served in pieces.

PeggytheJust

You can disenchant anything in your inventory for spell fragments (I'm assuming these are the scroll pieces you mentioned). Just don't place the buildings when you get them until you know if you actually want them or are better served in pieces.
I would rather get more keys, since they are limited and there are building i havent got yet....

Tehya1

Just don't place the buildings when you get them until you know if you actually want them or are better served in pieces.
If you do the spire, you can teleport anything that you place and decide you don't want, then disenchant.

Valtitude

Again.....you miss the point of only getting 50% out of my city and therefore only 50% of the event....it literally takes all day just to do the 60k quest with 100% to 125% bonus....

Im not a huge city with years of development. Im a relatively new player that depends heavily on having active trading partners that return visits.

I get it. They are catering to whales to get that dollar....
Fellowships offer the active trades you're talking about. Seriously. If your FS isn't posting trades or accepting your trades, you need to find another group to play with. It is what it is. Find an active FS.

Moho

Chef
My Boblin's Express Service is already upgraded to level 10 in my one-year old city, where I have used the 100 keys received in the mail and where I also have an Ashen Phoenix. The situation is different in my other 2 cities, where the Boblin's Express Service has only reached level 9. I will definitely obtain the last artifact for one of them, but I'm not sure the other will make it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :)

BrinDarby

lol @ Moho,
I have no AshtonPhoenix, diamonds can't buy a StashOutpost,
and I've never gotten the emails..... it is what it is, but as usuall
I'll be lucky to hit 260 GP pts .... since Inno nerf'd currency once
they came out with the AshtonPhoenix.....

Moho

Chef
Well, I've just managed to double 3 gift boxes to make the owl move 6 steps with only 25 keys. So, now I only need ten more gift boxes to obtain the final artifact that will upgrade my Boblin's Express Service to level 10. In the other city, there are only three steps left till I get the last artifact. Perfectly doable.

In my view, this event is a success: the main building is pretty nice, there is a plethora of rewards, and all you have to do is show up daily and quickly perform the task. No groping around the Misty Moorland is necessary - phew, I hope I'll never get to see that again.

Devs, here's an idea that could really bring about improvement to this process. If you want to come up with something demanding when people spend the event currency, please devise a Tournament or Spire-like series of encounters where people can either fight or use the event currency to negotiate every encounter. Now, that would really be both challenging and fun - not to mention consistent with what this game is all about.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I guess climate change came to Elvenar this afternoon. I'd upload a picture of my green city, but suddenly all of my files are too large for the Forum to handle :rolleyes:

Hey can the Devs banish the deep freeze hovering over my region along with the snow?

DeletedUser26654

Yeah, this was sooo messed up! The quests on the page in elvengems do NOT match up to the quests in the game so, half the time you think you're prepping for the next quest, only to find it's nothing like it's described. Way to go!