• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

Alram

Flippers just flip
The reshuffle is a reshuffle. Some of the same prizes will likely come up again.
I opened all 3 buildings, (Ghosts, Owl, and Father), on my board right away. When I reshuffled I had Owl, unicorn, and Logistics. I wasn't paying attention to the other prizes.

Tehya1

I opened all 3 buildings, (Ghosts, Owl, and Father), on my board right away. When I reshuffled I had Owl, unicorn, and Logistics. I wasn't paying attention to the other prizes.
I already have those in all three cities. Logistics shows up 2-3 times on the same board lol Since I have a stockpile of keys, I will just wait until the next day if I don't like anything on the board on a given day rather than reshuffling. Its too bad that there ae no leagues. I would be one of the people who wait and spend most of their keys on the last day and end up gold. lol

Bethk

I am a newbie, like I started playing today. And I love the game but it's confusing. I opened a postal box the father tree candy canes but I don't know where to find it or use it. Can anyone help me?

Zoof

I'm mostly waiting on the daily automatic reshuffle for Frozen Father Trees to pop up while hoping that a Goblin Gift shop slides into the mix. My only city (ch7) doesn't seem to need any of the other daily exclusives that remain in the event, so I'm mostly holding out on the hopes that the stars align and the RNG blesses me with the chance to get the goodies.

By any chance have I missed something and that there's still a daily exclusive that I'll end up not knowing I needed until after I blew all my keys?

Tehya1

Which day is this? I am confused! thee seems to be an inconsistency in the order of the dailys between idavis calendar, and between my cities. My daily today is the cc uni in one city, but I already have it. I tried to get the magic supply station in all three yesteday, but even after two rolls, it didn't show up in one of them.

Tehya1

I wasn't talking about the FCT, but the candy cane uni tuned up as my daily in one city instead of the magic supply station

Tehya1

1639724939908.png

Bellerefon

FatherTree of CandyCanes is almost the same as GoblinGiftShop.

I would beg to differ a bit on this.
FatherTree is a top cult building, still there are other equivalent ones like Bamboo Fountain, Sun Loop etc. or even slightly better on per square value like Lava Codex or Frozen Giants. Very good cult filler with cozy size.
Whereas, GoblinGiftShop is a unique building. Its population value is so strong, you can ditch residencies for it. Especially the higher the chapter (the bigger the residencies become) the higher the benefit of having a GGS instead. (of course gold production has to be kept at a balance so you cannot overdo it). And yes you will need 9 restos each to take it to the next chapter.

All in all, i just wanted to point out the difference between top and unique.

Last edited:

Iyapo1

@Bellerefon I think you are confusing the father glitter tree or the frozen father tree with the father tree of candy canes.

The father tree of candy canes is a culture/pop that is pretty close to the GGS in value.

Last edited:

Bellerefon

You are all right on this. I was comparing different things. I saw some frozen father trees dropping on Winter Magic and i thought this was the case.
I knocked myself out on first day on Goblins and didn't even saw this father tree later...
I apologize for any frustration created, was just trying to help.