• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Winter Magic discussion

BrinDarby

I hate the format. My luck is terrrible in two of my cities. I am getting the dailies that I want on the first try in my least favorite city lol. The other two, I have to clear the whole board. Its making me nostalgic for the misty forest.
Clearing the whole board was 400 currency..... far better than
wanting a daily and spending 1000 currency on chests , just to
finally score 1 daily, with a bad RNG.... and bonus, that guarentee'd
you all of the +GP tiles for that board....

Using Mag. Glass every other board saves you 50 keys. Thats almost
1 full board xtra over the event, just if using it reveals crap u can avoid.

Min I can play 12 boards, thats 12 dailies & 24 bldgs & 24++ +GP pts
If I can earn a couple xtra boards, kewl ... if not I'm ok with just playing
1/2 the days when the prizes are above average.....

Somewhere I noticed potential probs starting this on a monday not tuesday,
but tis true, especially if they do a 1-off for GGS....

Lets run thru this :
Event day 1 runs only 16hrs ( 2a-6p mst ) , yet Tourn won't start for 33hrs...
There's 2-3 tasks in the 1st 16, that need Enc/T-Enc .... 16 lets you clear
1 whole board on day 1 , to get the daily prize......

So, if GoblinGiftShop is only offered Day 1, and no T-Enc's are available
till 16-17 hrs into Day 2..... then shouldn't there be no "stoppers" in the
1st 16 tasks.....

Just say'n , if the best daily ( perhaps ) is on the 1 day when noone has
currency yet AND its 8hrs short of a full day.... thats pretty cheezy.....
Can you re-roll and the GoblinGiftShop might be available?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I never received one either. Not in my inbox nor in spam.
I would contact support. I never received my newsletter until I did. It also just went in a loop trying to confirm my email when trying to sync my account with the forum. I'd get the confirmation email, click confirm, and forum would tell me to confirm my account again.

Sarafyne

Please use this thread to tell us what you think about the Winter Magic Event.
I love these events and the evolving buildings are always great.
Only criticism, having too many back to back quests of producing goods (sometimes with 1 quest in-between) gets boring.
I have a question, please, what does the spectral stone do and where is it stored? (oops, that's 2 questions)
Thank you in advance for your help.
Awesome game, keep up the good work :)
Sarafyne

Hueanthar

No event currency in my mail either. Is it because I made an mobile account?

I just got what looks like a canned response from in-game support (not @helya!). "We're sorry you did not receive the email. Make sure to check your junk and/or spam folders, and if you still do not see it, then you may like to check your game settings to be sure you have enabled the setting which allows InnoGames to send you emails. You can find this by clicking on the gear in the bottom right hand corner of your game, and then choosing "Data Usage Options." Make sure there is a check in the boxes for allowing email communications. Unfortunately, the emails were already sent as a single batch send to all players we are unable to re-send emails to specific individuals."

Sometimes I get the newsletters, sometimes I don't. They're not in my spam folder. My settings have always allowed Inno to send me e-mails. I've never changed my e-mail. :rolleyes: No clue why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Guess we just have to celebrate when we do get them. :D

edeba

I can't find the Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc. category for your present level, but the rewards were given in beta.

Soleil Nightbloom

I just got what looks like a canned response from in-game support (not @helya!). "We're sorry you did not receive the email. Make sure to check your junk and/or spam folders, and if you still do not see it, then you may like to check your game settings to be sure you have enabled the setting which allows InnoGames to send you emails. You can find this by clicking on the gear in the bottom right hand corner of your game, and then choosing "Data Usage Options." Make sure there is a check in the boxes for allowing email communications. Unfortunately, the emails were already sent as a single batch send to all players we are unable to re-send emails to specific individuals."

Sometimes I get the newsletters, sometimes I don't. They're not in my spam folder. My settings have always allowed Inno to send me e-mails. I've never changed my e-mail. :rolleyes: No clue why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Guess we just have to celebrate when we do get them. :D
I always get the event email, but for some reason it didn’t show up in my inbox this time. It wasn’t in my inbox or spam folders. I ended up searching for it in the Search Bar in my email by typing “Elvenar”. Once I did that it came right up in my email. Hopefully, this helps you.