• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

A Charming Tree

AtaguS

If the rewards are able to increase in culture offered from chapter to chapter...and the Orcs Nest was able to give either supplies or Orcs in the Egg Event...not sure why they can't make all Event Rewards offer Mana to anyone currently playing at the level where they would need it?

DeletedUser1094

Hello Humans and Elves,

Our Charming Tree event is coming soon, and we would love to hear your feedback! You can view the full announcement here

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Here's a simple feedback being STUCK do to your granite requirements at Dwarves level can't upgrade houses needed to upgrade production buildings I need to wait 2 more levels before I can upgrade houses making me STUCK to part take in Charming Tree not enough resources or supplies can't even fight your idea to stop free players from playing you're on the right track BUT I have lots of time on my hands I'll beat you yet.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Here's a simple feedback being STUCK do to your granite requirements at Dwarves l
Which quest are you stuck on?

Edit: I just had a look at your city, and you have loads of space that you could be using to fly through the dwarves chapter. You have entire expansions worth of extra roads, and huge gaps between buildings. I'm not sure that it's "Innos attack on free players" that's slowing you down....

DeletedUser3268

I think it would be a much harder choice for the vast majority of players to complete the relics quest by clearing an additional 3 province.
I mean you are doing the tournament anyways, right? As far as I'm concerned quest #20 completes itself.
The relics was much easier as it coincided with the tournament. The last quest (24 encounters) took me a couple days but I still finished the entire thing with 5 days to spare. (No diamonds)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Out of curiosity, is it possible to view cities for players on servers you're not playing on? I'm assuming you just happen to play on the same server as the person you looked up.
Nope you'd have to make a city to see. As you said I just happen to be on the same server.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Here's a simple feedback being STUCK do to your granite requirements at Dwarves level can't upgrade houses needed to upgrade production buildings I need to wait 2 more levels before I can upgrade houses making me STUCK to part take in Charming Tree not enough resources or supplies can't even fight your idea to stop free players from playing you're on the right track BUT I have lots of time on my hands I'll beat you yet.

I was in dwarves and finished easily.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Which quest are you stuck on?

Edit: I just had a look at your city, and you have loads of space that you could be using to fly through the dwarves chapter. You have entire expansions worth of extra roads, and huge gaps between buildings. I'm not sure that it's "Innos attack on free players" that's slowing you down....

You are also wasting a LOT of resources on non boosted factories.