• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders make me sad

DeletedUser933

Others helped me obtain upgrades to both the Martial Monestery and the Crystal Lighthouse. Now I give 1 KP a day to each of my fellowship members that install their AW. Sometimes payback is righteous.

DeletedUser1122

Others helped me obtain upgrades to both the Martial Monestery and the Crystal Lighthouse. Now I give 1 KP a day to each of my fellowship members that install their AW. Sometimes payback is righteous.
Are you targeting the reward shards or the #3 to #5 awards? Does your fellowship have a plan for allotment of the awards?

DeletedUser1055

I still don't get the AW rewards system. I am the only one in my fellowship with an AW, I help one other person out in the world, and it shows a treasure chest. What are the rewards? When do you get them? How do you form a club? Where is the best place to go to learn more about how the AW work? I can't find anywhere in the forum that explains the entire process adequately. Any help would be appreciated, or a point in the right direction. Thanks

DeletedUser1055

Bobbykitty is creating a very harsh and competitive world for herself. I feel sorry for her.

I'll try to explain. Maybe different words will help.

If you team up with other players, you can basically trade KP by taking turns donating to each others' AW. The club leader sets up a swapping system that everyone agrees on in advance. A club might be simple, like 7 players agree to donate 10 KP to a designated person each day of the week. On Monday you always get 60 KP; the other six days you give away 10 KP a day to a different member. It also might be very complicated with spreadsheets and a point tracking system. Either can work.

As well as the swapping, club members take turns winning. That's what will really make the clubs worth joining and managing. You get to trade points AND get some bonus shards and points from winning when it's your turn. The bonus KP really add up over time too. To control the wins, everyone puts a predetermined number of points into the wonder, and since everyone is working together you know you will win if it's your turn. As Bobby pointed out, a player outside the club can try to steal the win, but if a club is big they can pour a bunch of KP into a wonder over a couple days.

Does that make more sense?

If you're in a club, it's only polite to tell someone donating to your wonder that they should stop. The player who didn't say anything to Bobbykitty and let her donate for days was unethical. You probably want to ask a player before donating to their AW. If the player is in a club or some sort of KP agreement with a lot of other players, they may not be able to return your favor and you probably won't win at their wonder. Better to find a friend or fellow who is looking for a buddy to trade KP so your AW gets some points too.
Still need much more info. Has to be someplace that the creators of the game fully explain about building and upgrading AW? So the person I've been trying to help out may not want my help??? Yes, you give some explainations, but none that make sense to people who are totally new to AWs. I'm more confused now. While we are spending all that time researching to have AW, maybe Elvenar could actually make it real research and provide the information we need to learn about them?

DeletedUser

What are the rewards? When do you get them? How do you form a club?
It varies by the level of the AW, but if you hover over the little treasure chest it will show what you will receive if you stay at that position until the AW is upgraded, at which time you get the reward. The top three donators get a shard and KPs, drop below that and you just get KPs or nothing. Couldn't find anything about this, nor the upgrading process, in the wiki.

As for clubs, it sounds like a strictly verbal (written) agreement between players and fellowships. I lack knowledge on how exactly they operate.

DeletedUser61

The top three donators get a shard and KPs, drop below that and you just get KPs or nothing
  • The Knowledge Points, the total pool is right at 10% of the contributed points, are allocated 1/2, 1/4, 1/8,1/16,1/32 rounded down to the nearest five, until the pool have fewer than 5 remaining points. That's as close as we can get without access to a history tab so that we can corner the final few contributed points.
  • The Rune Shards are distributed round robin to the first 5 award slots, equal to the level of the AW. So a level 7 distribution would be 2,2,1,1,1. That's as close as we can get blah blah blah.
    provide the information we need to learn about them?

• https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Ancient_Wonders is actually pretty well written.