• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ancient Wonders make me sad

DeletedUser61

Or should I just keep posting what I do when I play anything other than Elvenar?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_test
duck.jpg
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject
by observing that subject's habitual characteristics.

Ancient Wonders are definitely modeled after the FoE Great Buildings,
so the same solutions are entirely relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1122

Bobby you may enjoy rereading this post about "The Trade Window is by no means perfect, but you'll have to admit that's it's a huge improvement over the eye-gouging contests that we have to put up with in Forge of Empires.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/greed.503/ July 4th post by Missanthropy. The good old days of "like to have a game where we don't have to worry about "winning" and can enjoy just being there."

DeletedUser627

Wow, did I ever miss out this weekend! I thought it was fun watching my husband outshine his truly evil-*itch of an ex-wife at their son's wedding...but this was just as good.

FAR more entertaining than my actual game.

DeletedUser1161

Wow, did I ever miss out this weekend! I thought it was fun watching my husband outshine his truly evil-*itch of an ex-wife at their son's wedding...but this was just as good.

FAR more entertaining than my actual game.
We wouldn't want you to be bored. :p

DeletedUser

Funny when you get sniped by one of the people on this thread complaining about sniping. Good game.

No worries, just kind of ironic....

DeletedUser

Funny when you get sniped by one of the people on this thread complaining about sniping. Good game.

I don't like the possibility of sniping either, but I'd snipe regardless. It's a prisoner's dilemma. Any rational person would rat on the other prisoner. It is the system that we should blame, the one that forces us rational players to behave like the prisoners, that treats its patrons as prisoners. And hopefully with this thread, Inno can rethink about its KP contribution model and make it more cooperative.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just irritated that I miss my own typos days late. *scans short message for typos, disregards irrelevancy*

DeletedUser627

Was that on my Wonder last night? If so, it's my fault - and further illustrates the AW problem.

I wanted to close out my upgrade, so I messaged my Fellowship and asked if anyone could help. It never occurred to me to message you...not intending that in a rude way, it just didn't cross my mind. Also, I saw that Brymstone was in line for a shard (and he's already past the need for it) so I just thought we'd close out and bump him out so as not to waste the shard. I think you were just below him.

My next upgrade will have a couple of top spots awarding 2 shards. let me know if you're interested and i'll keep you in the loop. Apologies!